Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aliens? 12:01 - Apr 29 with 2779 viewsBrixtonBlue

Very interesting that this has been released by the US Department of Defense and they say it's genuine and they don't know what it is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-52455169/us-military-shares-ufo-videos-fi

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Aliens? on 12:04 - Apr 29 with 1992 viewsLeaky

Doesn't look much like Rob Earnshaw
Aliens? on 12:05 - Apr 29 with 1991 viewssparks

They have the answer correct.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Aliens? on 12:11 - Apr 29 with 1963 viewsPinewoodblue

Didn’t Obama say he would release UFO data before the end of his presidency?

Guess this is all Trump inspired.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Aliens? on 12:22 - Apr 29 with 1944 viewsTIB

Ex Blink 182 singer atom Delonge had a lot to do with this. His live shows became a bit much with him often ranting about government coverups and aliens before he launched an academy that has been investigating and pressuring governments to be more transparent about “alien” life forms. I think he’s seeing this as his first victory and opening it paves the way for more.

Some of his early work doesn’t sound so silly now...

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Aliens? on 12:26 - Apr 29 with 1922 viewsPinewoodblue

Aliens? on 12:22 - Apr 29 by TIB

Ex Blink 182 singer atom Delonge had a lot to do with this. His live shows became a bit much with him often ranting about government coverups and aliens before he launched an academy that has been investigating and pressuring governments to be more transparent about “alien” life forms. I think he’s seeing this as his first victory and opening it paves the way for more.

Is that a piece of PPE, or half a piece?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Aliens? on 12:27 - Apr 29 with 1920 viewssparks

In what way is a song called "Aliens exist" less silly because there is a particular item released with a UFO- similar to many others, which remains unidentified?

The answer is that it is unidentified. That is all...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Aliens? on 12:30 - Apr 29 with 1908 viewsStokieBlue

Aliens almost certainly exist. It would be incredible if they didn't.

Those videos are however only proof of something that specific arm of the government doesn't know about.

Still an interesting watch though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Aliens? on 12:32 - Apr 29 with 1896 viewsTIB

Aliens? on 12:26 - Apr 29 by Pinewoodblue

Is that a piece of PPE, or half a piece?

That's the Anne Summers full-PPE suit.

Login to get fewer ads

Aliens? on 12:44 - Apr 29 with 1860 viewsLibero

Did you see him on Joe Rogan, mate? Made an absolute goof of himself, bless him.
Aliens? on 12:53 - Apr 29 with 1839 viewsMeadowlark

Same old blurry photos. All this high tech equipment these days and yet images of UFOs, ghosts, yeti and Nessie are always blurred, fleeting glimpses or out of focus.

Funny that.
Aliens? on 12:57 - Apr 29 with 1831 viewsTIB

Aliens? on 12:44 - Apr 29 by Libero

Did you see him on Joe Rogan, mate? Made an absolute goof of himself, bless him.

No never that saw that. I liked Blink but by end it was tedious, especially a few of the live shows where he’d just rant or be pretty p*sssd. That said, I think maybe he just wanted to be more than that musician who got naked and sung about b*ners and aliens.

Aliens? on 13:06 - Apr 29 with 1801 viewsmonytowbray

Aliens? on 12:27 - Apr 29 by sparks

In what way is a song called "Aliens exist" less silly because there is a particular item released with a UFO- similar to many others, which remains unidentified?

The answer is that it is unidentified. That is all...

You are such a boomer.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Aliens? on 13:08 - Apr 29 with 1799 viewsmonytowbray

The most alien thing for me is how Blink were and still are held in such high regard by our generation. I mean they were okay but I don’t get the hype. Pre-American Idiot Green Day was better.

TWTD never forgets…

Aliens? on 13:21 - Apr 29 with 1754 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone going on, near, or even within earshot of Joe Rogan needs their head examined.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Aliens? on 13:23 - Apr 29 with 1745 viewsLibero

Aliens? on 12:57 - Apr 29 by TIB

No never that saw that. I liked Blink but by end it was tedious, especially a few of the live shows where he’d just rant or be pretty p*sssd. That said, I think maybe he just wanted to be more than that musician who got naked and sung about b*ners and aliens.

Give it a watch mate, it’s great for the lols.

I actually saw Delonge perform at Reading on the main stage one year with AVA and he spent the whole set telling people they were just jealous of him and that they were sh*t and if they knew even half of what he knew their brains would explode.
He was clearly on something that day, I’m pretty sure they opened or at very least were one of the first 3/4 acts on that day, impressive levels of self destruction.

Very glad I saw Blink as a teenager pre break up/reform/etc.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 13:25]
Aliens? on 13:45 - Apr 29 with 1706 viewsfactual_blue

They're 'mericans. Many of them think they currently have a great president.

The prosecution rests.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Aliens? on 14:33 - Apr 29 with 1664 viewsBrixtonBlue

Long time no see Libbers!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Aliens? on 14:37 - Apr 29 with 1652 viewsLibero

Aliens? on 14:33 - Apr 29 by BrixtonBlue

Long time no see Libbers!

Aye, I’ve been reading regularly mind you.

I hope you and yours are happy and healthy.
Aliens? on 14:57 - Apr 29 with 1631 viewsshakerbreaker

This geezer was a pilot during one of the incidents. Interesting listen. Dunno why the US gov has piped up now. Some of the footage was leaked in 2007.

Poll: Which was the 'most' important issue for you when you decided who to vote for?

Aliens? on 15:17 - Apr 29 with 1604 viewsBrixtonBlue

Aliens? on 14:37 - Apr 29 by Libero

Aye, I’ve been reading regularly mind you.

I hope you and yours are happy and healthy.

Likewise.

Yes, we're good. All present and correct.

Aliens? on 15:22 - Apr 29 with 1592 viewsmonytowbray

Aliens? on 13:06 - Apr 29 by monytowbray

You are such a boomer.

It seemed I triggered some people.

Calm down, it's a joke in reference to the fact clearly Sparks has no idea what the joke is or who the band are.

TWTD never forgets…

Aliens? on 15:48 - Apr 29 with 1578 viewsMr_J

Lots of weird things happen that don't have a concrete explanation. As is my stance with ghosts, some blurry footage isn't convincing me just yet. Why would an alien life form waaaaay more advanced than our own come here just to dick around?
Aliens? on 16:05 - Apr 29 with 1559 viewsBrixtonBlue

Aliens? on 12:30 - Apr 29 by StokieBlue

Aliens almost certainly exist. It would be incredible if they didn't.

Those videos are however only proof of something that specific arm of the government doesn't know about.

Still an interesting watch though.

SB

You'd think with the specific arm being the Department of Defense, they'd know what it is if it's some sort of new military thing (which I guess is what you're hinting at)?

If the US Department of Defense doesn't know what it is, shouldn't we be concerned?

Aliens? on 16:09 - Apr 29 with 1536 viewsBrixtonBlue

Aliens? on 15:48 - Apr 29 by Mr_J

Lots of weird things happen that don't have a concrete explanation. As is my stance with ghosts, some blurry footage isn't convincing me just yet. Why would an alien life form waaaaay more advanced than our own come here just to dick around?

I don't believe in ghosts, which is totally different to alien life which, as Stokie says above, almost certainly exists.

What makes you think they were 'dicking around'? Maybe they were just observing.
What would you expect a waaaaay more advanced alien life form to do if it discovered us?

Aliens? on 16:16 - Apr 29 with 1521 viewsBlueBadger

Aliens? on 13:08 - Apr 29 by monytowbray

The most alien thing for me is how Blink were and still are held in such high regard by our generation. I mean they were okay but I don’t get the hype. Pre-American Idiot Green Day was better.

They weren't even as good as Busted or McFly.
Yet another feather-light US punk pop act.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024