Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days 13:07 - Apr 29 with 1180 viewstractordownsouth

He's been ignoring government guidelines and travelling from his Chelsea townhouse to have a flounce about foreigners on a beach in East Sussex

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:10 - Apr 29 with 1143 viewsmonytowbray

Aww, let him be. He’s just a bit upset he’s completely irrelevant at the moment and needs to double down on the fact his self-interested ego of political influence may have caused the Government to completely f*ck up our handling of a pandemic.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:22 - Apr 29 with 1119 viewsBlueBadger

Be fair to him here, this whole episode has seen an unprecedented outbreak of people showing basic decency to each other, respecting experts and recognising that overseas workers have a vital role to play in society, he's got it tough at the moment.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:25 - Apr 29 with 1096 viewsGeoffSentence

I liked this reply

"I’m not sure popping out to do a racism counts as exercise"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:31 - Apr 29 with 1052 viewsartsbossbeard

A-ha!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:33 - Apr 29 with 1041 viewsLord_Lucan

The massive Tory landslide has killed him.

His radio show is basically him criticising everything in the world.

He is now totally irrelevant .

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:34 - Apr 29 with 1035 viewsSpruceMoose

I guess it's a good thing that I didn't immediately know who the 'Nige' was in your post title.

The human stain is quickly becoming an non-entity.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:35 - Apr 29 with 1027 viewsbluelagos

"These people that are running...maybe they have jobs to go to?"

The man is a fckwit among fckwits.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:35 - Apr 29 with 1026 viewsmonytowbray

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:33 - Apr 29 by Lord_Lucan

The massive Tory landslide has killed him.

His radio show is basically him criticising everything in the world.

He is now totally irrelevant .

His act has has always been irrelevant.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:41 - Apr 29 with 1001 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:35 - Apr 29 by monytowbray

His act has has always been irrelevant.

It most certainly wasn't irrelevant when he was gaining big support.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:43 - Apr 29 with 989 viewsmonytowbray

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:41 - Apr 29 by Lord_Lucan

It most certainly wasn't irrelevant when he was gaining big support.

He was just a chancer who realised spouting a xenophobic peppered political angle could gain traction.

TWTD never forgets…

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:44 - Apr 29 with 980 viewsNotSure

1. I don't think anybody was wondering that.
2. He still seems to be getting a lot of reactions and replies from his tweet. Negative reactions just bounce of him, no point trying to be clever, just ignore.
If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:44 - Apr 29 with 975 viewsSpruceMoose

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:43 - Apr 29 by monytowbray

He was just a chancer who realised spouting a xenophobic peppered political angle could gain traction.

And it gained a lot of traction sadly. But hey ho, that's an awful lot of Brits for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:46 - Apr 29 with 965 viewsmonytowbray

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:44 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

And it gained a lot of traction sadly. But hey ho, that's an awful lot of Brits for you.

And look at the glorious leaders we have now in the USA and America. Yay for personality politics!

TWTD never forgets…

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:46 - Apr 29 with 963 viewsfactual_blue

He's actually gone all antipodean and metrosexual

https://www.farage.com.au/

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:49 - Apr 29 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:46 - Apr 29 by monytowbray

And look at the glorious leaders we have now in the USA and America. Yay for personality politics!

It's just good old fashioned racism, bigotry and xenophobia in truth. And yet some folk still tell me I'm the bad man for not listening to their Genuine Concernsâ„¢ and taking them seriously.

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:53 - Apr 29 with 920 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As long as he exercises his mouth for more than the driving time it's all ok.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:54 - Apr 29 with 921 viewshoppy

"A bit too much of a sea running today, so they won't be coming today"...

When does the sea normally get switched off?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 14:21 - Apr 29 with 881 viewsOldsmoker

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 13:54 - Apr 29 by hoppy

"A bit too much of a sea running today, so they won't be coming today"...

When does the sea normally get switched off?

Just the once - Exodus 14-21.
But never normally.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If anyone was wondering what Nige is up to these days on 14:27 - Apr 29 with 866 viewsBrianTablet

It likes an episode of Peaky Blinders, where the cast have been replaced by absolute tw@ts.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024