Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'much criticised'? 13:54 - Apr 29 with 774 viewsSpruceMoose

It was mainly just one irritable old geezer from south of the Suffolk border wasn't it? Ah well, seeing as it will be a long time before anyone is back at the ground to see it for themselves, they've picked a really good time to carry out the work.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/north-stand-roof-to-be-cleaned-
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 13:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

'much criticised'? on 13:55 - Apr 29 with 753 viewsmonytowbray

That stand is a curse and I hate it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

'much criticised'? on 13:57 - Apr 29 with 744 viewsSpruceMoose

'much criticised'? on 13:55 - Apr 29 by monytowbray

That stand is a curse and I hate it.

Get down there with some sage and waft it around! You can save us (next season obviously, not even God himself could get us promoted this year).

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

'much criticised'? on 14:12 - Apr 29 with 683 viewsmonytowbray

'much criticised'? on 13:57 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

Get down there with some sage and waft it around! You can save us (next season obviously, not even God himself could get us promoted this year).

I ain’t taking Sage with me, Cummings would do my head in all day.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

'much criticised'? on 14:16 - Apr 29 with 677 viewsOldsmoker

'much criticised'? on 13:57 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

Maybe not God but ME rides with the devil.
Satan would have us in the Premier by now.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

'much criticised'? on 10:04 - Apr 30 with 535 viewsHarlestonblue

Why do links to the Star and the EADT never load quickly?
They either take an age or don't load at all. Same with their links on Facebook.
Fair play to whoever it was who pressurised the club to finally get their act together and spruce up the ground.
'much criticised'? on 10:10 - Apr 30 with 520 viewsGeoffSentence

Those turnstiles are in a terrible state. Whomever painted them last did a cr@p job.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

'much criticised'? on 10:13 - Apr 30 with 518 viewsitfcjoe

The roof looked terrible and a sign of the lack of care taken at the club, cleaning them is a very good thing and I'm glad to see it looking pristine again.

The works had been booked in from well before the lockdown, due to road closures being arranged.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

'much criticised'? on 10:26 - Apr 30 with 499 viewsMullet

No, in fairness it became a persistent moan on here especially when things were going badly.

It's nice it's been done, but we've still got way bigger things to worry about. Especially now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024