Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans 13:25 - Apr 30 with 740 viewsSteve_M

9/15

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/30/football-quiz-identify-fixture-

Picture 2 is, of course, the best one there. You'll all get that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 13:27 - Apr 30 with 708 viewsDubtractor

Is that a young Steve Evans in pic 4?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 13:32 - Apr 30 with 686 viewsDubtractor

6 right.

Superb start followed by a long barren run. Much like our season.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 14:20 - Apr 30 with 638 viewshoppy

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 13:32 - Apr 30 by Dubtractor

6 right.

Superb start followed by a long barren run. Much like our season.

I got just the 6 correct too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 14:46 - Apr 30 with 610 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 14:20 - Apr 30 by hoppy

I got just the 6 correct too.

Only five, here.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 14:47 - Apr 30 with 606 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Guardian Football Quiz - Guess the match from the fans on 13:27 - Apr 30 by Dubtractor

Is that a young Steve Evans in pic 4?

Stuart Pearce on his left too

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024