Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums 18:02 - Apr 30 with 2474 viewsgainsboroughblue

George Berry- Wolves/Stoke
Derek Hales- Charlton
Drew Jarvie- Aberdeen
Eric Gerets- Belgium (82 world cup)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 18:09 - Apr 30 with 2140 viewsTrequartista

Grzegorz Lato - Poland
Trifon Ivanov - Bulgaria
Ralph Coates - Tottenham/Burnley
Any Scottish Player with blue sky in the background.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 18:09 - Apr 30 with 2140 viewsFtnfwest

Jairzinho and rivelino 1974
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 18:47 - Apr 30 with 2107 viewsBluefish

86 the last one I needed was the caricature Mark Hateley so definitely him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:05 - Apr 30 with 2097 viewsrunaround

Barry Silkman Man City 1980 massive hair massive grin.
Roberto Lopez Ufarte (Spain) and Hector Chumpitaz(Peru or Chile) Espana 82 just purely for the names.
I believe there was a funny one of a young David Moyes but cannot remember what year
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:09 - Apr 30 with 2088 viewsGlasgowBlue

Alan Brazil tells a great story about playing against George berry during a heavy snowfall.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:13 - Apr 30 with 2083 viewsPecker

Keegan, Souness and McDermott.
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:15 - Apr 30 with 2080 viewsSwansea_Blue

'Sir' Mick

And Ray Wilkins

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:34 - Apr 30 with 2064 viewsFenland_Blue

Leroy Rosenior, I had over 10 swaps from the 1988 album. Couldn't get rid of them in the school play ground, everybody had him as a multiple swap.

I think they were 12p for a packet of stickers and 50p for the album.

Also collected the Real Ghostbusters Panini album that year as well.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Login to get fewer ads

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:38 - Apr 30 with 2049 viewsITFC_Forever

Derek Statham - West Brom for some reason.
Steve Hodge - Forest. Had hundreds of swaps of him.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:39 - Apr 30 with 2045 viewsLord_Lucan

I think it was either John Radford or Ray Kennedy - both at Arsenal - that I never managed to get, so one of them.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:41 - Apr 30 with 2040 viewsSuperblue95

Around 2006 I think I collected 68942589642579642367425863257642579952598425753 Paul Konchesky stickers for my premier league album.

Despised the man ever since

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:48 - Apr 30 with 2032 viewsTIB

Efan Ekoku for Wimbledon. Steve Ogrizovic and Damitri Khraine also. Talking Merlin sticker albums early 90’s.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:03 - Apr 30 with 2016 viewsazuremerlangus

Frank McGarvey - St Mirren

Always in everyone's 'swapzees'

I remember him because he reminded me (and still does) of Francis de-la-Tour.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PANINI-FOOTBALL-78-524-ST-MIRREN-FRANK-McGARVEY-/1818

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:06 - Apr 30 with 2009 viewsDubtractor

This bloody sticker. Had so many swaps of this I couldn't give them away.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:07 - Apr 30 with 2009 viewsLord_Lucan

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:39 - Apr 30 by Lord_Lucan

I think it was either John Radford or Ray Kennedy - both at Arsenal - that I never managed to get, so one of them.

Actually people always talk about Pannini stickers but the ones we used to collect (I think I collected only from about 73 - 74) weren't stickers but cards.

Are they two different things?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 1977 viewsblueconscience

Hristo Stoichkov

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:56 - Apr 30 with 1972 viewsSwansea_Blue

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:06 - Apr 30 by Dubtractor

This bloody sticker. Had so many swaps of this I couldn't give them away.

I bet I had more! There was one of him in every pack. Mid 80s I think, around the same time as the Mexico World Cup as i think I had both the league and WC issues that year.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 21:23 - Apr 30 with 1953 viewsjeera

Trevor Brooking.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 21:50 - Apr 30 with 1930 viewsDubtractor

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:56 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

I bet I had more! There was one of him in every pack. Mid 80s I think, around the same time as the Mexico World Cup as i think I had both the league and WC issues that year.

Ha. Good to know it wasn't just my bad luck!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 21:50 - Apr 30 with 1930 viewsbefxblue

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:41 - Apr 30 by Superblue95

Around 2006 I think I collected 68942589642579642367425863257642579952598425753 Paul Konchesky stickers for my premier league album.

Despised the man ever since

Random question, is the number 1 button on your keyboard/keypad not functioning?
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 01:19 - May 1 with 1887 viewsArthur_Hayes

Jimmy Sirrel, Notts County manager - gave me nightmares

[Post edited 1 May 2020 1:19]
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 07:35 - May 1 with 1830 viewsWeWereZombies

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:03 - Apr 30 by azuremerlangus

Frank McGarvey - St Mirren

Always in everyone's 'swapzees'

I remember him because he reminded me (and still does) of Francis de-la-Tour.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PANINI-FOOTBALL-78-524-ST-MIRREN-FRANK-McGARVEY-/1818

Ahem, I think it is Frances De La Tour, Rigsby would never forgive you for the sex change...

Not sure if it was Panini or some other brand of football sticker album but

Luigi Riva - Cagliari

I think because the unfashionable Sardinian side had this striker who was touted as the most likely to win the Golden Boot at Mexico '70 and his club side reminded me a bit of Town as being regarded as peripheral to the accepted football hotspots (they also have only won their top division once so far). In the event Riva was somewhat overshadowed by the Roberto Boninsegna goals in the semi-final and final (where Brazil beat Italy 4-1). And that was greatly overshadowed by England's quarter final exit.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 07:55 - May 1 with 1820 viewsChrisd

Not so much the players, but the shiny club badges and team pictures.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 10:16 - May 1 with 1771 viewsEpiphone

Michel Platini

Anyone remember the aluminium discs Esso gave away in 1970?
[Post edited 1 May 2020 10:21]
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 10:29 - May 1 with 1752 viewsGeoffSentence

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 19:15 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

'Sir' Mick

And Ray Wilkins

Even there, just from the head shot, you can tell what marvellous posture Sir Mick has.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024