Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? 14:34 - May 1 with 4330 viewsBrixtonBlue

- Sriracha hot chilli sauce.
- Spring onions - never really thought about them before but they're a revelation in sandwiches.
- Loo rolls don't stay in the packet, they have a small wicker basket that they live in.
- Neither bread nor ketchup should go in the fridge, ever.
- You can never have too many scatter cushions.

EDIT: Forgot fabric softener. Dunno about the softness but my clothes have never smelled so good!
[Post edited 1 May 2020 18:44]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 14:36 - May 1 with 2200 viewsfooters

'Popping to the shops' can often take quite a long time. In her case, months it seems.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 14:37 - May 1 with 2188 viewshomer_123

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 14:36 - May 1 by footers

'Popping to the shops' can often take quite a long time. In her case, months it seems.

I think she's trying to tell you something.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 14:37 - May 1 with 2194 viewsKeno

That I am never ever right
That I will never be able to have the last word ever
Anything and everything that I may or may not have ever done not quite right will at some point be brought up, not in a nasty way but because someone is being 'helpful'
[Post edited 1 May 2020 14:38]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:04 - May 1 with 2112 viewsmonytowbray

Anal still off the cards then?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:07 - May 1 with 2105 viewsmonytowbray

When I moved in with my ex other half I learned a lot of things I wish I saw sooner. Le sigh.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:22 - May 1 with 2069 viewsNewcyBlue

- I am wrong in having lights and colours for washing. We have 4 (yes four!) washing baskets. I haven’t ever worked out what goes in where.

- Farting is not ever funny. Even when she is laughing. It’s just not funny apparently.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:25 - May 1 with 2056 viewsEwan_Oozami

Are you both right or left handed?

If not, that can bring a whole world of mishaps...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:37 - May 1 with 2040 viewsMattinLondon

I’ve learnt that you must never, under under circumstances, buy the first thing you like.

Instead, after seeing something which you like, embark on a grand tour of all of the other shops, return home empty handed and then complain that you really should have brought the first thing you liked.
Login to get fewer ads

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:45 - May 1 with 1990 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:04 - May 1 by monytowbray

Is that something you've discovered?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:34 - May 1 with 1905 viewsITFC_Forever

When me and the wife bought our first house and moved in together (over 20 years ago), she was a vegetarian.

Within in a month, she wasn't. (sorry Callis).

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:39 - May 1 with 1882 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:34 - May 1 by ITFC_Forever

When me and the wife bought our first house and moved in together (over 20 years ago), she was a vegetarian.

Within in a month, she wasn't. (sorry Callis).

Likes a bit of meat does she, eh, eh, wink, wink?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:39 - May 1 with 1880 viewsPecker

She snores.
Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:44 - May 1 with 1865 viewsSwansea_Blue

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:39 - May 1 by Pecker

She snores.

I could have told you that

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:49 - May 1 with 1846 viewsPecker

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:44 - May 1 by Swansea_Blue

I could have told you that

Are you the one she called peewee?
Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:55 - May 1 with 1835 viewsITFC_Forever

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 16:39 - May 1 by BrixtonBlue

Likes a bit of meat does she, eh, eh, wink, wink?

I knew someone would do that....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 17:10 - May 1 with 1810 viewsVaughan8

Who the hell puts bread in the fridge? haha
Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 17:17 - May 1 with 1799 viewslinhdi

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:25 - May 1 by Ewan_Oozami

Are you both right or left handed?

If not, that can bring a whole world of mishaps...

I am so used to using the left handed corkscrew that the usual way now feels odd.
Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 17:22 - May 1 with 1784 viewsTractorWood

Bread in the fridge?

Speechless.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:17 - May 1 with 1722 viewsjeera

That she wasn't the person I thought she was?

To be fair, I think that's probably a discovery half the planet has made at some point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:45 - May 1 with 1709 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 17:10 - May 1 by Vaughan8

Who the hell puts bread in the fridge? haha

I used to. And it stayed fresher for longer.

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:51 - May 1 with 1697 viewshoppy

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:17 - May 1 by jeera

That she wasn't the person I thought she was?

To be fair, I think that's probably a discovery half the planet has made at some point.

I'm not in the half that has discovered that - I don't even know her.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:51 - May 1 with 1694 viewsjeera

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:45 - May 1 by BrixtonBlue

I used to. And it stayed fresher for longer.

It really doesn't.

I agree with your straight from the freezer to toaster though.

Apparently it's healthier for [starch?} reasons but I can't be bothered to look it up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:57 - May 1 with 1676 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:51 - May 1 by jeera

It really doesn't.

I agree with your straight from the freezer to toaster though.

Apparently it's healthier for [starch?} reasons but I can't be bothered to look it up.

I think I know if my bread goes off quicker than it used to, mate.

It definitely goes mouldy quicker now it's not in the fridge.

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 18:58 - May 1 with 1672 viewsfabian_illness

That you really don’t like her that much and should have chosen her sister.
Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 19:09 - May 1 with 1663 viewsazuremerlangus

Things you've discovered since moving in with your other half? on 15:04 - May 1 by monytowbray

some 30 years later yes...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024