Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings in America 20:40 - May 1 with 570 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I just heard a thread on social media claiming the virus is a Chinese plot against Trump getting reelected in a golden era of no school shootings and a booming economy. Clearly a ridiculous conspiracy theory rant designed to keep the popular vote for him.

However, it made me decide to look into the school shooting comment. According to Wiki (so maybe not accurate), in April there have been 26 shootings in which 4 or more people were injured. A total of 23 people killed in these incidents.

The last time there was a school listed as far as I can see was Feb 17 Alcorn State University or for a school November 14 at Saugus High School.

If that is what Trump supporters call no school shootings isn't that part of the problem? CNN reported a total of 45 in 46 weeks when the last one quoted above occurred. New York Times lists one on 3 December as "at least the 13th this year" "which have resulted in at least 6 deaths". That last one missed Wiki's list presumably because despite a fatality fewer than 4 people must have been shot. Presumably the lack of school shootings coincides mainly with lockdown.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Shootings in America on 21:41 - May 1 with 475 viewsSpruceMoose

All it took to stop kids from getting shot at school was to close the schools!

What a country.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024