Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any buildery types? 21:20 - May 1 with 7698 viewssparks

I am looking to build a pizza oven on our balcony bit am worried about the weight. Balcony is over the garage rather than overhanging and it would be in a corner near a wall. Likely to be okay?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any buildery types? Did Sparks get his pizza oven? on 10:02 - Jul 5 with 373 viewsEly_Blue

Any buildery types? Did Sparks get his pizza oven? on 12:03 - Jun 28 by sparks

What- so you can all laugh at my appallingly messy blockwork?

Or so the board weirdos can try to figure out where I am using google earth and comparing it to my garden!

Did you start the pizza oven?

If not I’d recommend something like this if you’re after the real thing without too much effort in getting it built.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/large-stainless-steel-pizza-oven/p/705139392037900

Considering one myself when they go on sale

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Any buildery types? Did Sparks get his pizza oven? on 11:01 - Jul 5 with 337 viewssparks

Any buildery types? Did Sparks get his pizza oven? on 10:02 - Jul 5 by Ely_Blue

Did you start the pizza oven?

If not I’d recommend something like this if you’re after the real thing without too much effort in getting it built.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/large-stainless-steel-pizza-oven/p/705139392037900

Considering one myself when they go on sale

Its in progress. I was asked - so here it is... Did the concrete top yesterday- wooden form still on it whilst it dries. Am ordering a precast oven to go on top, which then gets insulated with a kiln jacket and rendered. The cement bloxks are either going to be rendered or covered in brick slips- we have a couple of boxes left from doing a feature wall in the music room...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any buildery types? Did Sparks get his pizza oven? on 11:22 - Jul 5 with 318 viewsEly_Blue

Any buildery types? Did Sparks get his pizza oven? on 11:01 - Jul 5 by sparks

Its in progress. I was asked - so here it is... Did the concrete top yesterday- wooden form still on it whilst it dries. Am ordering a precast oven to go on top, which then gets insulated with a kiln jacket and rendered. The cement bloxks are either going to be rendered or covered in brick slips- we have a couple of boxes left from doing a feature wall in the music room...

Looking good

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

any buildery types? on 11:24 - Jul 5 with 315 viewsmrshallisfit

any buildery types? on 22:45 - May 2 by sparks

I'll admit that I have wondered whether an outdoor dumb waiter was feasible.

Andrew Sachs is dead the last time I checked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024