Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three Cologne players test positive for Covid19 22:11 - May 1 with 954 viewsElderGrizzly

Just back at training and already infections detected.

Surprised they only quarantined the 3, as Premier League were saying they would quarantine all those that had been into contact with anyone testing positive if we resume here

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/01/three-cologne-players-test-posi
Three Cologne players test positive for Covid19 on 22:32 - May 1 with 885 viewsWacko

Yeah but you don't need to quarantine people who have tested negative. That's the point of the tests

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Three Cologne players test positive for Covid19 on 23:02 - May 1 with 843 viewsElderGrizzly

Three Cologne players test positive for Covid19 on 22:32 - May 1 by Wacko

Yeah but you don't need to quarantine people who have tested negative. That's the point of the tests

I get that to a point, but this doesn’t cover everyone they are in contact with.

How do you distance on match day?
Three Cologne players test positive for Covid19 on 07:15 - May 2 with 681 viewsBlueBadger

Three Cologne players test positive for Covid19 on 23:02 - May 1 by ElderGrizzly

I get that to a point, but this doesn’t cover everyone they are in contact with.

How do you distance on match day?

Adopt the Paul Lambert coaching manual. Our players haven't been another team for months.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024