Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin 10:57 - May 2 with 1364 viewsunstableblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52505765

Canada sensibly banning all assault firearms... and as Trudeau states "These weapons were designed for one purpose and one purpose only – only to kill the largest amount of people in the shortest amount of time,"
"You don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer."

Meanwhile over the border The Donald (who is a rallying siren for the NRA and the 2nd amendment) tweets:

In response to assault rifle armed right wing anti government militia, un frickin believable:

Boris and UK should not be focussed on toadyism with this dangerous regime.

He will get re-elected as he will demonise China, the left and big government, further enabling and encouraging extremism. Guarantee domestic terrorism will be the next threat to US after Covid. You really couldn’t make this sh/t up.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

amusing and shocking.... on 11:03 - May 2 with 1323 viewsunstableblue

This is a funny Take from the same ‘protest’ with these ‘very good people’

But just look around that video, how can anyone, including even The Donald, not think that masked vigilantes with assault weapons taking over a government isn’t something very shocking and wrong

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 11:13 - May 2 with 1289 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but the football is better and much more technical now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 11:24 - May 2 with 1267 viewsfactual_blue

Here's a novel to read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Can%27t_Happen_Here

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:02 - May 2 with 1224 viewsunstableblue

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 11:13 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Yes, but the football is better and much more technical now.

You may rate Lambert, but I’m massively concerned over his technical capability. As I e posted many times he does not match the technical coaching of say Oxford and Coventry.

Nor is he supported by a technical infrastructure at the club, or in his coaching team.

He has improved some of our game, ability to hold the ball, but we’re simply not aggressive enough in our forward passing and getting numbers forward.

Stop defending Lambert he has ultimately failed, is not playing or coaching a technical progressive style like all Marcus’s managerial appointments. A style that we have seen developed in peer clubs both in the Championship and League One.

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:04 - May 2 with 1214 viewsunstableblue

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 11:24 - May 2 by factual_blue

Here's a novel to read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Can%27t_Happen_Here

Thanks - will give it a go

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:15 - May 2 with 1205 viewsLord_Lucan

I have long said that America is a sick nation full of weirdos. Undoubtedly there are many sensible people but a worrying percentage of Americans are complete weirdos.

The recent visit from an elderly "Normal" American long time family friend confirmed this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:21 - May 2 with 1179 viewsSE1blue

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:15 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

I have long said that America is a sick nation full of weirdos. Undoubtedly there are many sensible people but a worrying percentage of Americans are complete weirdos.

The recent visit from an elderly "Normal" American long time family friend confirmed this.

The first episode of Tiger King tells you all you need to know about America...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:29 - May 2 with 1156 viewsBlueBadger

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:02 - May 2 by unstableblue

You may rate Lambert, but I’m massively concerned over his technical capability. As I e posted many times he does not match the technical coaching of say Oxford and Coventry.

Nor is he supported by a technical infrastructure at the club, or in his coaching team.

He has improved some of our game, ability to hold the ball, but we’re simply not aggressive enough in our forward passing and getting numbers forward.

Stop defending Lambert he has ultimately failed, is not playing or coaching a technical progressive style like all Marcus’s managerial appointments. A style that we have seen developed in peer clubs both in the Championship and League One.

Blimey, that's the second person I've inducted into the Order of the Whoosh today..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:42 - May 2 with 1113 viewsunstableblue

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:29 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Blimey, that's the second person I've inducted into the Order of the Whoosh today..

Look, you‘ve got to stop your rabid support for Lambert, it’s embarrassing. Open your eyes to his lack of technical capability. The season is a disaster.

On a serious note, I’m surprised at the lack of discussion on Lambert future, surely if as expected this season is null and void, then despite the contract extension, is it time to cut our losses, and for Marcus to FINALLY appoint a progressive manager - a Robbins or Robinson?

Although with Marcus football advisor being Joey Essex I’m not holding out much hope.

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:43 - May 2 with 1108 viewsEwan_Oozami

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:29 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Get back to work you lazy public sector worker you

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:54 - May 2 with 1093 viewsunstableblue

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:15 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

I’m just amazed there is not more outrage in US media and government, and indeed over here in the UK.

The USA has armed militia storming a government building and the US president condoning it. It’s bat sh!t crazy.

So weird that over the border there is a completely different culture, an unreformed constitution, Cold War, military complex and successive republican governments have a lot to answer for...

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:09 - May 2 with 1069 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rather ironic their democratic right to bear arms to march into the halls of power armed with assault rifles and trample over the democratic process isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:20 - May 2 with 1028 viewsBlueBadger

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:09 - May 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Rather ironic their democratic right to bear arms to march into the halls of power armed with assault rifles and trample over the democratic process isn't it?

Yeah, but it's the wrong sort of democracy., it's the 'let's be grown ups' school, rather than the 'we won you lost' school..

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:24 - May 2 with 1016 viewsLord_Lucan

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 12:54 - May 2 by unstableblue

I’m just amazed there is not more outrage in US media and government, and indeed over here in the UK.

The USA has armed militia storming a government building and the US president condoning it. It’s bat sh!t crazy.

So weird that over the border there is a completely different culture, an unreformed constitution, Cold War, military complex and successive republican governments have a lot to answer for...

Presidents come and go and as unpalatable as it may be it is always prudent to keep onside with USA - although sometimes at arms length which is what we seem to be doing right now.

For me the worrying thing is that Trumps opponent is a million years old. I also fear that not before long they will elect a media personality.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:27 - May 2 with 1003 viewsfooters

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:24 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

Presidents come and go and as unpalatable as it may be it is always prudent to keep onside with USA - although sometimes at arms length which is what we seem to be doing right now.

For me the worrying thing is that Trumps opponent is a million years old. I also fear that not before long they will elect a media personality.

To be fair, this is a country which has already elected three media personalities to high office. Reagan and Trump as president, and of course Arnie as the governor of the world's 5th largest economy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:36 - May 2 with 980 viewsLord_Lucan

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:27 - May 2 by footers

To be fair, this is a country which has already elected three media personalities to high office. Reagan and Trump as president, and of course Arnie as the governor of the world's 5th largest economy.

I'm thinking more of someone like Kim Kardashian.

At least Reagan and Arnie were governers of California, if Arnie had been American he could quite easily have been President.

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 15:18 - May 2 with 885 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:27 - May 2 by footers

Sadly Trump has never hosted Have I Got News For You or played in a celebrity football game yet. I like some Very Serious Politicians.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 15:54 - May 2 with 854 viewssolemio

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:24 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

Gross exaggeration. He's only 5000 years old.
Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 16:06 - May 2 with 828 viewsBlueBadger

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 13:36 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

I'm thinking more of someone like Kim Kardashian.

At least Reagan and Arnie were governers of California, if Arnie had been American he could quite easily have been President.

In a very real sense, Trump IS a celebrity like a Kardashian - he's rich, self-obsessed, thick as pigsh*t, utterly useless and is a massive arse.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 16:07]

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 16:17 - May 2 with 806 viewsfooters

Well done Trudeau... Trump you utter dangerous cretin on 15:18 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Sadly Trump has never hosted Have I Got News For You or played in a celebrity football game yet. I like some Very Serious Politicians.

So what you're saying is that Alan Sugar should be next PM?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024