Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! 19:37 - May 2 with 2126 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt on some matters but his narcissistic fake self proclaimed heroism for “calling people out” is doing my head it and really coming to the fore. If 7M people unfollowed him over night that would be the most hilarious thing to come out of this. Same with his mate or ex mate over here as well. Attention seeking deluded idiots.
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 19:52 - May 2 with 2039 viewsKeno

Whats he done now?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 19:58 - May 2 with 2032 viewsITFC_Forever

Lying, phone-hacking scum.

Sooner or later some inquiry will catch up with him and sort him out.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 20:03 - May 2 with 2008 viewsKeno

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 19:58 - May 2 by ITFC_Forever

Stephen Fry had it right - the definition of countryside is 'the murder of Piers Morgan.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 20:06 - May 2 with 2018 viewsClapham_Junction

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 19:52 - May 2 by Keno

Whats he done now?

Occasionally started talking a bit of sense. It's caused quite a lot of Brexiteer types and their American equivalents to throw a bit of a wobbly.
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 20:29 - May 2 with 1948 viewsChutney

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve heard him reference how many followers he’s got on social media. Like it’s some kind of validation. The blokes a fecking loser.
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 20:43 - May 2 with 1900 viewsBloomBlue

The man who as editor of the Mirror after posting a fake picture of British soldiers torturing Iraq's refused to resign because he said your couldn't expect him to verify every picture. I bet he's cricisting people now for not doing their job.

Plus the man who was aware of the phone hacking by newspapers but because it was getting him stories and helping him earn lots of money he did say anything, if he had Milly Dowler's parents wouldn't have suffered that extra pain of having her voice mails hacked. Even Leveson didnt believe his evidence, the guy is utter scum.
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 21:14 - May 2 with 1803 viewsBlueBadger

Whats he done now?

Decided to start having to occasional go at Boris, because he's a contrary attention seeker.

Various snowflakes are upset about this because he's no longer on their 'side'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 21:15 - May 2 with 1792 viewsNewcyBlue

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 20:43 - May 2 by BloomBlue

The man who as editor of the Mirror after posting a fake picture of British soldiers torturing Iraq's refused to resign because he said your couldn't expect him to verify every picture. I bet he's cricisting people now for not doing their job.

Plus the man who was aware of the phone hacking by newspapers but because it was getting him stories and helping him earn lots of money he did say anything, if he had Milly Dowler's parents wouldn't have suffered that extra pain of having her voice mails hacked. Even Leveson didnt believe his evidence, the guy is utter scum.

You should tighten that collar more often, you’ve just spoke sense!

Piers Morgan is utter scum. As is BoJo, the racist PM.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 21:24 - May 2 with 1754 viewsBlueBadger

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 21:15 - May 2 by NewcyBlue

Get it right, it's Bojo the lying, incompetent AND racist PM.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 12:01 - May 3 with 1322 viewsElephantintheRoom

On the other hand his beligerent approach is quite good television when faced with lying mantra-spouting politicians... and to give him credit he spotted early on that the real 'front line' was care homes which the cabal of right wing fanatics charged with running the country seem to have missed completely.

Much better then the supine BBC approach.... with the added bonus of Susannah Reid.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 18:15 - May 3 with 1125 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 21:24 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Get it right, it's Bojo the lying, incompetent AND racist PM.

Melt down
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 18:18 - May 3 with 1120 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 21:15 - May 2 by NewcyBlue

Racist? That’s cute.
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 18:21 - May 3 with 1112 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whats he done now?

Strangely, he's found some morals and has belatedly realised the Govt is full of a bunch of bullsh*tters. Like all born agains, he's on a crusade and is hammering the government on a seemingly hourly basis. It's hilarious watching his former supporters see their arse over it.
[Post edited 3 May 2020 18:42]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 18:33 - May 3 with 1095 viewsRadlett_blue

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 19:58 - May 2 by ITFC_Forever

And don't forget the "city Slickers" scandal The government launched an investigation after he made huge profits from shares tipped by the Mirror.
Two of his journalists were sacked and later convicted of manipulating the stock market.
One of them went to jail.
Piers Morgan was not charged.
An internal inquiry by Mirror owners Trinity Mirror cleared him of any “impropriety or wrong-doing”.
The Press Complaints Commission “severely censured” Morgan.
But Mirror directors suppressed key material.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 22:14 - May 3 with 973 viewsBloomBlue

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 18:33 - May 3 by Radlett_blue

And don't forget the "city Slickers" scandal The government launched an investigation after he made huge profits from shares tipped by the Mirror.
Two of his journalists were sacked and later convicted of manipulating the stock market.
One of them went to jail.
Piers Morgan was not charged.
An internal inquiry by Mirror owners Trinity Mirror cleared him of any “impropriety or wrong-doing”.
The Press Complaints Commission “severely censured” Morgan.
But Mirror directors suppressed key material.

And it sounds like he has mild coronavirus like symptoms at the moment and somehow has been able to get a test, didn't he criticise celebrities for getting tests when those working in care homes couldn't?
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 22:17 - May 3 with 966 viewsm14_blue

Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 22:14 - May 3 by BloomBlue

And it sounds like he has mild coronavirus like symptoms at the moment and somehow has been able to get a test, didn't he criticise celebrities for getting tests when those working in care homes couldn't?

Anyone not working from home is eligible for a test now.
Good god Piers Morgan is loving this isn’t he! on 01:30 - May 4 with 889 viewsbritbiker

I remember the early days of Have I got news for you. Morgan was a guest and I think still at the Mirror. Merton and Hislop tore him apart and he couldn't handle it. He threatened to put his news reporters outside their houses.

Ive no problem with him questioning MPs but he never lets anyone answer. I have to turn.over to another channel when he starts his rant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024