Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? 21:58 - May 2 with 1514 viewsmanchego

I keep hearing about things but I honestly can't work out what it is.
Something about the finishing of the League?
But also some Rangers wrongdoing ?
anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:07 - May 2 with 1470 viewsronnyd

Who cares.
anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:22 - May 2 with 1433 viewsmanchego

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:07 - May 2 by ronnyd

Who cares.

and yet you replied.
anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:35 - May 2 with 1405 viewsGodzilla

There will always be wrong doing between the old firm, It dosent take much to ignite centuries old sectarianism and it shows little sign of subsiding anytime soon, recent political developments will make it even more stark then ever after we get over Covid-19..
anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:45 - May 2 with 1381 viewsronnyd

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:22 - May 2 by manchego

and yet you replied.

Lockdown boredom i suppose.
anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 23:36 - May 2 with 1318 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing at 'some pathetic and ultimately utterly baffling to outsiders sectarian bullsh1t'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 09:54 - May 3 with 1096 viewsPlums

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 22:35 - May 2 by Godzilla

There will always be wrong doing between the old firm, It dosent take much to ignite centuries old sectarianism and it shows little sign of subsiding anytime soon, recent political developments will make it even more stark then ever after we get over Covid-19..

Yep, I met a guy a couple of years ago whose ‘hobby’ was compiling and constantly presenting evidence as to why Rangers FC should not exist and how the SFA and other bodies conspired against Celtic. He may have a point but he was doing a days work and then up until the early hours every day working on this and had been for years.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 09:35 - May 4 with 850 viewsHipsterectomy

Think it is the vast majority have been voting to end the SPFL season, yet Rangers keep abstaining from voting or voiding the vote, for obvious reasons.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 9:35]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 10:42 - May 4 with 792 viewsLibero

anyone know what the latest Celtic Rangers grief is all about ? on 09:35 - May 4 by Hipsterectomy

Think it is the vast majority have been voting to end the SPFL season, yet Rangers keep abstaining from voting or voiding the vote, for obvious reasons.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 9:35]

Yep, pretty much this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024