Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Money saving idea for those of you with young kids 14:12 - May 3 with 785 viewsFixed_It

Now is the ideal to save money this Christmas. Just tell your kids that Santa was too old and sadly didn't make it through the pandemic. You can thank me later.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Money saving idea for those of you with young kids on 19:13 - May 3 with 700 viewsPecker

That is a joke, right. Santa is self isolating due to his age. He will be back doing his rounds on December 24th. Please do not say horrible things about the great man, he knows and will put you on the naughty list. Santa is alive and well folks. def info.
Money saving idea for those of you with young kids on 19:19 - May 3 with 695 viewsSwansea_Blue

The tooth fairy has been in isolation twice for us already. Not because we're tight, we just forgot . All sorted now though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Money saving idea for those of you with young kids on 19:44 - May 3 with 675 viewshoppy

Money saving idea for those of you with young kids on 19:13 - May 3 by Pecker

That is a joke, right. Santa is self isolating due to his age. He will be back doing his rounds on December 24th. Please do not say horrible things about the great man, he knows and will put you on the naughty list. Santa is alive and well folks. def info.

The elves have been furloughed tho, so there may be production delays.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Money saving idea for those of you with young kids on 20:08 - May 3 with 657 viewsKeno

Nah he find

Gets look after by the National Elf Service

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024