Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renew Now Or Wait 14:42 - May 3 with 964 viewsAtmosphere

I'm sorry if this if this has been asked before but I cannot decide whether to renew by 7th May or wait until the Early Bird offer by which time hopefully we will know more about next season. I would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts.
Renew Now on 15:00 - May 3 with 914 viewsBasuco

We have renewed 3 ST's and I am very happy that I will be making a very small contribution towards being able to go to Portman Road and support ITFC at some point in the future.
Renew Now on 16:06 - May 3 with 858 viewsPJH

Renew Now on 15:00 - May 3 by Basuco

We have renewed 3 ST's and I am very happy that I will be making a very small contribution towards being able to go to Portman Road and support ITFC at some point in the future.

I will renew mine before the deadline in a few days but do not expect to be actually watching any football for a while.I just see it as a contribution to ITFC, as you say.
Renew Now Or Wait on 16:08 - May 3 with 856 viewsITFC_Forever

Renewed during last week.

I know I’m not likely to see any football “live” until after Christmas, but if it helps our club survive, then that’s a good thing.

Any refunds the club want to give can be sorted later.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Renew Now on 16:15 - May 3 with 839 viewsDennyx4

Renewed three ST's too - hoping it may help the club get through this difficult period.
Renew Now Or Wait on 17:09 - May 3 with 783 viewsBrixtonBlue

Renewed mine automatically. Same reasons as everyone else in this thread.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Renew Now Or Wait on 17:16 - May 3 with 770 viewsStenvict

I have renewed my 2 STs out of loyalty, knowing it's unlikely we'll be back at PR this calendar year.

My only issue is that I pay about double what others pay due to where my seats are, so would prefer some sort of refund or acknowledgement in the future.

There was no point in renewing if all the club will do is offer me free viewing of behind closed doors games and a free cup ticket, when others get the same incentive for half the amount.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Renew Now on 17:50 - May 3 with 740 viewslondontractorboy57

Well said i am doing likewise even tough my income as have many others declined by 50%
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024