Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know what to do.... 16:26 - May 3 with 1159 viewsIpswich_Crazy

My season ticket has been auto renewed for next season and got confirmation of DD set up but as we don't know when this season is going to be completed or not and when next season is going to start. Do I just leave it or cancel it?

Advice please....

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I don't know what to do.... on 16:28 - May 3 with 1134 viewsAce_High1

Cancel it, we are rubbish.
I don't know what to do.... on 16:43 - May 3 with 1100 viewsLibero

If you can currently afford to have £30 a month disappear from your account without suffering any hardship or making your life difficult and you want to carry on paying it despite not knowing when you will next be allowed to watch a game in the stadium then do not cancel the direct debit.

If you’re not 100% certain about any of the above then cancel it.
I don't know what to do.... on 16:44 - May 3 with 1093 viewsFixed_It

Up to you. I'm keeping mine as it is. So are most of my mates.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I don't know what to do.... on 17:04 - May 3 with 1035 viewsBrixtonBlue

With a name like Ipswich Crazy I would've thought you'd keep it going. People who continue with their ST are helping ensure the club survives this crisis.

However, it depends on your financial situation. If losing £30 a month is going to be too much then no-one would blame you for cancelling. You can always return once the crisis is over, whenever that may be.

Do what's best for you and your missus I reckon.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don't know what to do.... on 18:17 - May 3 with 968 viewsfactual_blue

Stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I don't know what to do.... on 18:20 - May 3 with 963 viewsbluelagos

It is quite possible that renewals could basically be little more than a subscription to ifollow for much of the season. Though of course they also help the club financially.

If you are happy with that, then go ahead. If not, then hold off until the season becomes clearer and make a decision then.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I don't know what to do.... on 10:23 - May 4 with 705 viewsbracknell_blue

Do nothing and continue to financially support our club. No-brainer. You are supporting the club whilst having the advantage of not having to watch some of the woeful performances we have been subjected to lately. Seriously, though, the cloub needs us to support them financially, we love Ipswich Town and we need to do what we can.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

I don't know what to do.... on 10:30 - May 4 with 694 viewsWickets

I don't know what to do.... on 10:23 - May 4 by bracknell_blue

Do nothing and continue to financially support our club. No-brainer. You are supporting the club whilst having the advantage of not having to watch some of the woeful performances we have been subjected to lately. Seriously, though, the cloub needs us to support them financially, we love Ipswich Town and we need to do what we can.

Great post lets hope all who can afford to do so do as you advise .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024