Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t 08:10 - May 4 with 3323 viewshoppy

About acceptance or ignoring it... and seen some of the replies, I thought it worth posting this, in the hope it might make some people think a bit more...

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-mum-in-hospital-with-coronavirus-1-6635883

Stay safe everyone.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:13 - May 4 with 2178 viewsMullet

Well done for reminding people hoppy. Spot on about the supermarket etc.

All the best and hopefully you'll bring KJ home soon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:13 - May 4 with 2173 viewsbluelagos

Fingers crossed for all you mate.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:16 - May 4 with 2150 viewsSteve_M

Bloody hell.

Best wishes to you all and hope KJ is home soon.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:20 - May 4 with 2136 viewsGuthrum

Indeed, supermarkets are probably the most significant risk points at the moment. It's a really good idea to wear a mask when in one. Preferably gloves, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:23 - May 4 with 2123 viewshoppy

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:20 - May 4 by Guthrum

Indeed, supermarkets are probably the most significant risk points at the moment. It's a really good idea to wear a mask when in one. Preferably gloves, too.

Gloves only if they’re put on as you go into the store and then discard them on the way out, otherwise you’re just taking that contact point with you. Are those that are wearing gloves washing their hands with them on as well?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:26 - May 4 with 2101 viewsbluelagos

If she still needs an ipad, message me, happy to drop off a samsung tablet (with skype, messenger etc)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:27 - May 4 with 2106 viewsgiant_stow

Blimey mr - rotten luck. The shops have always felt luke the most dangerous place, but this confirms it. All the best to your Mrs and nipper. You look a bit like my uncle btw

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:31 - May 4 with 2087 viewsBrixtonBlue

Wow, that's genuinely a wake up call for people starting to get blasé (or have never taken things seriously enough). Thanks for sharing and hope she gets better soon.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:36 - May 4 with 2075 viewsMullet

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:20 - May 4 by Guthrum

I'm off again this morning and have a weekly rant about it, but I find that washing my hands as soon as I walk through the door and as odd as it sounds mouth wash does enough to ease my concerns a bit.

But I think it's pretty much Russian roulette, so many people just race through the doors like that Dale Winton show and go mad, like all rules are off once they're safe insidethe building as it were. I hate it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:38 - May 4 with 2055 viewshoppy

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:26 - May 4 by bluelagos

If she still needs an ipad, message me, happy to drop off a samsung tablet (with skype, messenger etc)

Thanks. Hopefully should have someone that has an iPad available (as it’s more FaceTime that Yasmin would be on as she’s using my iPad for accessing her school work), but appreciate the offer mate.

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:40 - May 4 with 2048 viewshoppy

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:27 - May 4 by giant_stow

Blimey mr - rotten luck. The shops have always felt luke the most dangerous place, but this confirms it. All the best to your Mrs and nipper. You look a bit like my uncle btw

Thank you.

(I will just clarify, I am definitely not your uncle or related before you get any funny ideas!! 😉)

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:41 - May 4 with 2037 viewsPJH

My best wishes to Kelly,you,Yasmin and the rest of your family hoppy.
This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:41 - May 4 with 2037 viewsgiant_stow

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:40 - May 4 by hoppy

Thank you.

(I will just clarify, I am definitely not your uncle or related before you get any funny ideas!! 😉)

Tee hee!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:41 - May 4 with 2029 viewsBluefish

OMG

Send my love to KJ, hope she feels better soon

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:56 - May 4 with 1995 viewsuefacup81

Blimey Hoppy, just to concur with the others, I hope you're bringing her home soon.

Supermarkets are absolute hell on earth at the moment. As I've said before, it's all well and good whilst you're queuing, but once you get inside any desire to enforce the restrictions seems to have disappeared - and that goes for staff just as much as it does everyone else.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:57 - May 4 with 1993 viewsEdwardStone

Crikey....that's bad news

Best wishes to you all Hoppy, please send KJ my love and urge her to make a speedy recovery
This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:03 - May 4 with 1970 viewsGlasgowBlue

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:23 - May 4 by hoppy

Gloves only if they’re put on as you go into the store and then discard them on the way out, otherwise you’re just taking that contact point with you. Are those that are wearing gloves washing their hands with them on as well?

With you on the limited use and disposing of gloves.

Regarding supermarkets, people are queuing respectfully adhering to the 2m rule but as soon as they get in the shop they are doing the complete opposite. Trying to squeeze last people who are blocking the aisle, picking up stuff and putting it back on the shelf.

All our love to Kelly and wishing her a speedy recovery. Hope you, Yasmin and the boys are ok.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 9:04]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:03 - May 4 with 1971 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Mate all the very best to you, Kelly and the family.
This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:15 - May 4 with 1912 viewsFixed_It

Yeah but...let's open the schools and it'll be alright! Unless you work there, or have to meet your kids at the school gate, or let your kids come home again after...

Best wishes to you, KJ and your fasmily, Hoppy. Must be a worrying time but she is in good hands.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:24 - May 4 with 1889 viewsitfcjoe

Sorry to hear this Chris, best of wishes to Kelly - if you need anything give me a shout.

People are nightmare's at Supermarkets, saw one bloke pick up about 8 loaves of bread the otherday to see, presumably, which one was the right level of softness. It's ludicrous.

You can be as careful as you want, but other people are the key

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:26 - May 4 with 1884 viewsbefxblue

All the best to your Mrs and family buddy.

I have to admit, and I'm quite a laid back bloke, that I find supermarkets both stressful and scary places at the moment, the utter lack of respect for other peoples health some people show you in there at the moment is shocking.

You can see by the looks on some peoples faces as they deliberately walk close by or don't wait to grab item from right next to you, that they think you are some kind of idiot for following the rules.

I'm online shopping if a slot is available as of this week, which is a shame as it was the only time I was getting out apart from the daily exercise, and it's been stolen away from me by ignorant morons.
This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:26 - May 4 with 1881 viewsitfcjoe

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 08:23 - May 4 by hoppy

I use the hand sanitiser on offer on the way in and the way out now, easiest way

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:34 - May 4 with 1856 viewsnoggin

Best wishes Hoppy. Hope you're soon reunited.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:40 - May 4 with 1838 viewsDubtractor

Hope KJ gets home soon mate, thinking of you.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This certainly isn’t a ‘look at me’... but having just read the lockdown t on 09:50 - May 4 with 1812 viewsDanTheMan

Ah bloody hell, sorry to hear that. Hope she's doing OK.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 9:52]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024