Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oil Price 11:47 - May 4 with 1036 viewsBasuco

Heating oil that is, I have just ordered 600 litres and it is 21.1p per litre, it has not been that low for many years.
Oil Price on 11:49 - May 4 with 1024 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oil Price on 11:51 - May 4 with 1017 viewsGeoffSentence

First time we bought heating oil was when we moved into Chateau Sentence 22 years ago, the price then was 19p a litre.

It does fluctuate quite a bit and we got stung at the end of last year as we needed some at exactly the point that Trump bombed that Iranian general and I think we ended up paying something like 55p a litre. We bought just enough to get us by at that point and topped up at 23p a litre the other day.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oil Price on 11:58 - May 4 with 986 viewsFoD_Blue

I ordered 500 litres a couple of weeks ago. A few months back that amount cost us £250. When we ordered it the other week it was £115.
I just checked on BoilerJuice and now the same amount would cost us around £98 (18p a litre quoted for my area)
It might soon be time to build a storage facility in the back garden ready for when they pay us to take it from them.
Oil Price on 12:33 - May 4 with 919 viewsLord_Lucan

It's mental. I'm going to fill my commercial tank up not that I need any until winter.

The price will only rise when world manufacturing gets going again IMHO.

Although I'm surprised it is still so cheap, do you know what the price was a couple of weeks ago, is it rising yet?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oil Price on 13:26 - May 4 with 845 viewsBasuco

Oil Price on 11:49 - May 4 by BlueBadger

BTW a friend who is a research nurse and is currently doing Covid testing of staff at a major teaching hospital, said they think the the Covid test's are only 70% reliable as well, they also said 18% of staff with symptoms tested positive and 8% of staff without symptoms tested positive.
Oil Price on 13:30 - May 4 with 831 viewsjacko77

Oil Price on 12:33 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

It's mental. I'm going to fill my commercial tank up not that I need any until winter.

Although I'm surprised it is still so cheap, do you know what the price was a couple of weeks ago, is it rising yet?

I paid 18p a litre a week and a half ago,it had crept up a bit towards the end of last week to 21p I think.
Oil Price on 13:52 - May 4 with 798 viewsFoD_Blue

Oil Price on 12:33 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

March 25th it was around 45p a litre, today it is around 21p (this is the UK average including VAT). It seems to have remained fairly constant over the last week.
I would be surprised if it gets much cheaper to consumers as the price per litre generally also covers the delivery.
Oil Price on 14:46 - May 4 with 750 viewsITFC_Forever

Oil Price on 13:26 - May 4 by Basuco

BTW a friend who is a research nurse and is currently doing Covid testing of staff at a major teaching hospital, said they think the the Covid test's are only 70% reliable as well, they also said 18% of staff with symptoms tested positive and 8% of staff without symptoms tested positive.

Not everyone with symptoms has COVD.

Not everyone with no symptons doesn't have it.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024