Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 12:20 - May 4 with 1531 viewstownman1986

well mine has been renewed even if it means me not attending any games next season I see it as helping my club maybe survive these awful times
Season tickets on 12:57 - May 4 with 1472 viewsArnieM

Yip, me too 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Season tickets on 14:52 - May 4 with 1397 viewsTown_Boy

Look at me SUPER FANNNNN

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Season tickets on 19:44 - May 4 with 1306 viewslondontractorboy57

And me even though my income is -50% and it wasnt that much to start with lol but i have renewed.
Season tickets on 09:54 - May 5 with 1167 viewsHarlestonblue

Brilliant. Me too. Let's hope more show the same commitment to our club. I do, however, acknowledge that many fans will be in some financial difficulty at the present time and find it difficult to do so.
Season tickets on 09:58 - May 5 with 1159 viewsBrixtonBlue

Season tickets on 14:52 - May 4 by Town_Boy

Look at me SUPER FANNNNN

To my mind anyone renewing purely out of love for the club rather than any hope of seeing games IS a super fan. Every last one of them... even more so if they're uncertain about their financial future.

Absolute legends, all of you.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Season tickets on 10:03 - May 5 with 1152 viewsLibero

Season tickets on 09:58 - May 5 by BrixtonBlue

To my mind anyone renewing purely out of love for the club rather than any hope of seeing games IS a super fan. Every last one of them... even more so if they're uncertain about their financial future.

Absolute legends, all of you.

I'd highly recommend that any one that's uncertain about their own financial future and is still giving the club £30 a week remembers that football is just a game.
Season tickets on 10:30 - May 5 with 1133 viewsRadlett_blue

I don't think most fans have realised the financial chasm that is facing most of the Football League if, as seems likely, there will be no games with crowds in 2020 & possibly well into 2021. Match day income is most of their revenue. How can they possible keep paying their players? Even closed doors games won't help the FL clubs & they will involve extra expense. I think many more will be doing what Col U have already done, telling payers whose contracts are up in June that they won't be getting another offer. Many may have no option but to stop paying their players & letting them have free transfers.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Season tickets on 10:58 - May 5 with 1102 viewsBrixtonBlue

Season tickets on 10:03 - May 5 by Libero

I'd highly recommend that any one that's uncertain about their own financial future and is still giving the club £30 a week remembers that football is just a game.

Supporting ITFC is more than "just a game" to a lot of people, but regardless, I don't think anyone needs you to remind them what football is. People are quite capable of making their own decision on whether to spend £30 a month on the club or not.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 11:11 - May 5 with 1088 viewsLibero

Season tickets on 10:58 - May 5 by BrixtonBlue

Supporting ITFC is more than "just a game" to a lot of people, but regardless, I don't think anyone needs you to remind them what football is. People are quite capable of making their own decision on whether to spend £30 a month on the club or not.

I'm more than aware of that, my Great Uncle in his mid eighties goes to every game home and away, it's been more than "just a game" to him for decades.

Problem is plenty of people make emotional decisions instead of sensible financial decisions, we've seen plenty of posts on here from people stating they don't know what to do and that they feel a degree of conflict re: carrying on the payment.

Just a heads up, might just be me but you're coming across as quite combative and aggressive. There's no need, we essentially agree ideologically, as evidenced in the thread started by Crazy :)
Season tickets on 12:11 - May 5 with 1060 viewsBrixtonBlue

Season tickets on 11:11 - May 5 by Libero

I'm more than aware of that, my Great Uncle in his mid eighties goes to every game home and away, it's been more than "just a game" to him for decades.

Problem is plenty of people make emotional decisions instead of sensible financial decisions, we've seen plenty of posts on here from people stating they don't know what to do and that they feel a degree of conflict re: carrying on the payment.

Just a heads up, might just be me but you're coming across as quite combative and aggressive. There's no need, we essentially agree ideologically, as evidenced in the thread started by Crazy :)

Yeah as I said to him in there, no-one would hold it against him if he needs to put him and his missus first. So I think, given that, the accusation of combative and aggressive is a bit misplaced.

What gets my back up a bit, which may make me seem to be coming across aggressive, is people almost trying to persuade people not to renew. I think if people can or can't renew, want to or don't want to, just let them get on with it.

Season tickets on 12:25 - May 5 with 1047 viewsBluebell

Just renewed mine. I assume we will be able to find out how many people have decided to bite the bullet and order them.

Hopefully they will announce the number after May 7th.
Season tickets on 13:26 - May 5 with 1018 viewsPiercingBlue

Yes me too. At least it makes me feel I'm doing something positive for the club
Season tickets on 13:58 - May 5 with 993 viewsflimflam

We have all renewed but not overly hopeful of attending PR this side of Christmas.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024