Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big blow to our promotion chances 16:14 - May 4 with 1881 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:18 - May 4 with 1851 viewsKieran_Knows

On that basis, I presume the club are exploring the option(s) of extending both Will Norris and Luke Garbutt's loan deal, when football does return?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:20 - May 4 with 1828 viewsSomethingBlue

I liked him tbf, but clearly at a time when we need to slim down he's not a priority.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:26 - May 4 with 1785 viewsBlueBadger

I thought this was going to be an announcement that Lambert was definitely staying around for another year, at least.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:29 - May 4 with 1774 viewshoppy

I'd forgotten about him, to be honest.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:34 - May 4 with 1754 viewsPhilTWTD

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:18 - May 4 by Kieran_Knows

On that basis, I presume the club are exploring the option(s) of extending both Will Norris and Luke Garbutt's loan deal, when football does return?

Their loans are to the end of June rather than the last fixture. The matter of extendng contracts/loans is part of the EFL's ongoing discussions with the PFA. I put something about it in this story on Friday.

EFL Still Aiming to Play Remaining Fixtures 1st May 2020 18:14
Chairman Rick Parry has written an open letter to clubs reiterating that the EFL remains determined to play the 2019/20 campaign to its conclusion and outlining progress towards this aim which has been made this week. 30

Big blow to our promotion chances on 17:03 - May 4 with 1652 viewsChrisd

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:20 - May 4 by SomethingBlue

I liked him tbf, but clearly at a time when we need to slim down he's not a priority.

Hoping Nydam is fit and raring to go. Would really like to see him being given a proper opportunity on that left side.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Big blow to our promotion chances on 17:32 - May 4 with 1601 viewsfactual_blue

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:29 - May 4 by hoppy

I'd forgotten about him, to be honest.

Is that a direct quote from Paul Lambert?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Big blow to our promotion chances on 17:44 - May 4 with 1566 viewshadleighboyblue

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:18 - May 4 by Kieran_Knows

Can't see either of them being here next season as we trim costs .
Login to get fewer ads

Big blow to our promotion chances on 18:08 - May 4 with 1478 viewsChutney

Big blow to our promotion chances on 17:03 - May 4 by Chrisd

Hoping Nydam is fit and raring to go. Would really like to see him being given a proper opportunity on that left side.

Forgot all about Nydam. Lankester too, and KVY and Morris. Bishop & Huws that bit stronger. Guess that's the advantage of such a long break, we should have a full contingent as and when we do return.
Big blow to our promotion chances on 18:13 - May 4 with 1462 viewsDubtractor

Big blow to our promotion chances on 16:20 - May 4 by SomethingBlue

Surprised by this. The few times I saw him he seemed a massively limited player, not technical enough at LB and not dominant enough for CB.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Big blow to our promotion chances on 18:56 - May 4 with 1371 viewsGirthyguy

We have already blown it. I wouldn't be too disappointed.
Big blow to our promotion chances on 23:18 - May 4 with 1124 viewsSwansea_Blue

Big blow to our promotion chances on 18:56 - May 4 by Girthyguy

We have already blown it. I wouldn't be too disappointed.

Quite.

Although this is another reason why it's nonsense to talk about finishing the season. Loans spells will be ending, the players will need time to get back physically, but they may not be mentally and why should we expect them too when for the rest of us it's mostly key workers working? A ll a bit of a mess - just call it off, take the hit on the money, cut the exorbitant wages accordingly and then go again in the autumn if we can.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big blow to our promotion chances on 23:58 - May 4 with 1093 viewsBlueBadger

Big blow to our promotion chances on 23:18 - May 4 by Swansea_Blue

Quite.

Although this is another reason why it's nonsense to talk about finishing the season. Loans spells will be ending, the players will need time to get back physically, but they may not be mentally and why should we expect them too when for the rest of us it's mostly key workers working? A ll a bit of a mess - just call it off, take the hit on the money, cut the exorbitant wages accordingly and then go again in the autumn if we can.

And sack Lambert. Definitely sack Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024