Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They don't make brawls like they used to... 12:08 - May 5 with 728 viewsuefacup81

Some fantastic flying kicks there!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:17 - May 5 with 684 viewsGeoffSentence

Brilliant stuff, it's what we pay to see.

I note that Maradonna gets away pretty much scot free. The only who makes any contact with him is the non-player.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:19 - May 5 with 671 viewsuefacup81

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:17 - May 5 by GeoffSentence

Brilliant stuff, it's what we pay to see.

I note that Maradonna gets away pretty much scot free. The only who makes any contact with him is the non-player.

To be fair, he was about to get quite the shoeing until number 5 showed up with a perfectly-timed boot to the back of Bilbao's 6.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 12:20]

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:30 - May 5 with 634 viewsGeoffSentence

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:19 - May 5 by uefacup81

To be fair, he was about to get quite the shoeing until number 5 showed up with a perfectly-timed boot to the back of Bilbao's 6.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 12:20]

Nah, I feel sorry for that number 6, he was perfectly placed to give Maradonna a kicking whilst he was down but turned and walked away instead, and he ended up getting at least one flying kick.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:35 - May 5 with 624 viewsuefacup81

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 12:30 - May 5 by GeoffSentence

Nah, I feel sorry for that number 6, he was perfectly placed to give Maradonna a kicking whilst he was down but turned and walked away instead, and he ended up getting at least one flying kick.

The history behind it all makes for interesting reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic%E2%80%93Barcelona_cl%C3%A1sico#Violence_i

They don't make brawls like they used to... on 14:06 - May 5 with 527 viewsChrisd

Johnny Giles on Kevin Keegan in the Charity Shield is how it's done, not all this jumping around and kicking nonsense.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024