Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because 23:33 - May 5 with 896 viewsRyorry

He couldn't even follow his own advice

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/05/exclusive-government-scientist-neil-

Couldn't make it up part 820,057.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 23:36]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 00:07 - May 6 with 857 viewsreusersfreekicks

Given he lives alone and has had the illness he probably shouldn't have tobresign imo
So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 00:10 - May 6 with 856 viewsRyorry

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 00:07 - May 6 by reusersfreekicks

Given he lives alone and has had the illness he probably shouldn't have tobresign imo

As role model/example to the public you simply cannot allow exceptions, would simply have fuelled a "one rule for them, another for the rest of us" campaign -> slippery slope.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 00:38 - May 6 with 837 viewsjeera

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 00:07 - May 6 by reusersfreekicks

I'm not sure the husband will agree though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 01:52 - May 6 with 821 viewsIPS_wich

On a related point. As someone who has seen their parent's marriage and a sibling's marriage end because one person in the marriage has had a prolonged affair, I have wondered how extramarital affairs could possibly carry on during the lockdown.

- "I'm just popping out."
- "Where"
- "To the shops."
- "But they are closed."
- "To get a haircut."
- "Closed as well."
- "To take the dog for a walk."
- "I'll come with you, it can be my one bit of exercise for the day."
- "Sorry, I meant to drive 150 miles to 'smell the sea'"
- "That's ridiculous - who would ever do that!! What's going on?"
- "Errrr..."
So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 02:20 - May 6 with 800 viewsmonytowbray

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 00:10 - May 6 by Ryorry

As role model/example to the public you simply cannot allow exceptions, would simply have fuelled a "one rule for them, another for the rest of us" campaign -> slippery slope.

Stop it, the bootlickers are hungry. Let them eat!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 02:23 - May 6 with 795 viewsjeera

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 02:20 - May 6 by monytowbray

Stop it, the bootlickers are hungry. Let them eat!

reusersfreekicks is far from a Tory bootlicker as far as I know.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 02:27 - May 6 with 794 viewsmonytowbray

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 02:23 - May 6 by jeera

reusersfreekicks is far from a Tory bootlicker as far as I know.

He isn’t to be fair.

But still, I just can’t buy into any defence narrative right now. Every time I see that death figure my blood boils.

Not being able to shake people out of this dystopian nightmare I also have to live in is tiresome. Humour is my only escape.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 07:36 - May 6 with 702 viewsGaryCooper

Given his previous record and wildly inaccurate predictions, it is puzzling that the country is paralysed due to his forecasts.
Login to get fewer ads

So the SAGE scientist who advised UK Govt. to lock down has resigned because on 08:24 - May 6 with 663 viewsGeoffSentence

In his defence:

A. He had already had the virus so was almost certainly immune.
B. She was quite a honey.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024