Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. 09:26 - May 6 with 753 viewsMattinLondon

Just wondering if anyone else has been having some pretty odd dreams during lockdown?

I’m not sure if lockdown is to blame or I’ve been eating too much St.Agur but David Lynch films make more sense - obviously my dreams are more interesting than his films - which are awful.
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:29 - May 6 with 740 viewsr2d2

You got this off the bbc news site? There is an article on there about it.
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:34 - May 6 with 718 viewsMattinLondon

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:29 - May 6 by r2d2

You got this off the bbc news site? There is an article on there about it.

Is there? Had no idea - will now go and have a look if I can find it. Ta.
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:37 - May 6 with 713 viewsTIB

I don't genuinely dream / remember dreams when I wake up, that said, for the last week I've been waking up, remembering what I dreamt about and often them being linked to things that happened that day.

For instance, yesterday I spoke to a mate who'd had to have his pooch put down, then last night I dreamt I was at the vets and they stated you could tell my pooch was in pain as her ears were pinned back and I needed to have her put down. Maybe I need to eat some cheese before bed to liven these dreams up a bit!?!
[Post edited 6 May 2020 9:41]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:38 - May 6 with 704 viewsfooters

If you're starting to like David Lynch films, don't worry, it's just a sign of having good taste.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:48 - May 6 with 686 viewsMattinLondon

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 09:38 - May 6 by footers

If you're starting to like David Lynch films, don't worry, it's just a sign of having good taste.

David Lynch films are awful.
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 10:23 - May 6 with 655 viewsDebsyAngel

Almost every night - my dreams have been extremely odd, bordering on nightmares. I think it's the extra anxiety and fear since this virus was known.
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 10:27 - May 6 with 651 viewsFtnfwest

The only thing has been a couple of dreams involving the old man who passed away nearly 2 years ago. These have been the sort where your in a room with familiar people and he suddenly walks in and you seem to be the only one who's questioning the fact that he shouldn't be there! Having said that i had one of these about a year ago well before lock down as well.
Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 10:28 - May 6 with 648 viewsKeno

I dreamt I got a dream job, big step up, but on my first day annoyed all the senior staff at new place. I get got rid of a load of the best employee's and bought in so really crap replacement on ridiculous terms.

It was the hurst dream Ive ever had

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 11:19 - May 6 with 621 viewsBrixtonBlue

The other night I dreamt I had a huge fish/monster locked onto my arm with its teeth and I was walking about with it just hanging there. Someone said I wouldn't be able to remove it until September. However, I went to my parent's house, prised its teeth open (presumably with a third hand!) and dropped it in their wheelie bin and shut the lid quick, while it went mental.

Pretty obvious metaphor for lockdown I think.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 11:33 - May 6 with 611 viewsKeno

Dreaming during lockdown - bit of an odd question. on 11:19 - May 6 by BrixtonBlue

The other night I dreamt I had a huge fish/monster locked onto my arm with its teeth and I was walking about with it just hanging there. Someone said I wouldn't be able to remove it until September. However, I went to my parent's house, prised its teeth open (presumably with a third hand!) and dropped it in their wheelie bin and shut the lid quick, while it went mental.

Pretty obvious metaphor for lockdown I think.

actually I think it has more to do with a deep psychology turmoil the dreamer may be having over whether bread should be kept in a fridge or not

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024