Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forum record 11:01 - May 6 with 832 viewsmidastouch

Just out of curiosity, does anybody know what the forum record is for the thread which generated the most subsequent pages of discussion (from the plus 85,000 threads on here to date)? What thread rumbled on the longest? How many pages did it extend to?

What was the longest ever endurance thread on here? And did anybody perform an actual body count afterwards?

And what is the secret to the endurance of the hardcore forum posters who keep coming back for more? Do you begin your day with 3 Weetabix or is Shredded Wheat your fuel of choice? Or do you prefer a full English breakfast? Or perhaps you opt for a more balanced diet with a cookie in each hand?

And do you pull the pin on your grenade on page one (looking for a quick decisive knockout blow), or do you prefer to wait until the battlefield has thinned out considerably and then try and take down the last few remaining war-weary forum veterans with you?

And finally, has anybody ever been tried at the Hague (by Phil and Gav) for TWTD war crime atrocities?
[Post edited 6 May 2020 11:02]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Forum record on 11:04 - May 6 with 811 viewsgiant_stow

I think it was the 'laughing at Norwich' thread which really upset me.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Forum record on 11:08 - May 6 with 776 viewshomer_123

Forum record on 11:04 - May 6 by giant_stow

I think it was the 'laughing at Norwich' thread which really upset me.

We wouldn't waste an epic thread on your lot.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Forum record on 11:09 - May 6 with 771 viewsgiant_stow

Forum record on 11:08 - May 6 by homer_123

We wouldn't waste an epic thread on your lot.

You must have missed it - very triggering.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Forum record on 11:15 - May 6 with 746 viewsSteve_M

Forum record on 11:09 - May 6 by giant_stow

You must have missed it - very triggering.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Forum record on 11:18 - May 6 with 722 viewsgiant_stow

Forum record on 11:15 - May 6 by Steve_M

Thats my brother/dad/uncle so stop being mean.

Forum record on 11:20 - May 6 with 719 viewsKeno

it was the Ipswich!!!! thread, a tribute to bluebeat which Gav killed off a couple of years ago

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Forum record on 11:20 - May 6 with 709 viewsNewcyBlue

Forum record on 11:18 - May 6 by giant_stow

Thats my brother/dad/uncle so stop being mean.

Look at the guy behind him licking his lips. Pure filth that. You'd have thought shooting for Animal Farm would have taken place elsewhere.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Forum record on 11:25 - May 6 with 700 viewsWeWereZombies

Forum record on 11:20 - May 6 by Keno

it was the Ipswich!!!! thread, a tribute to bluebeat which Gav killed off a couple of years ago

I reckon it must have a word association thread that must have gone on for over thirty pages, maybe six or seven years ago. Phil killed it off with the comment 'This is getting tedious now'.

Proud to say that mine was the last post on that thread before it was removed.

Sixteen or seventeen years ago there was an attempt to better a thread on the Middlesborough forum that described the hats worn by a tramp in the park, now there was a long thread that wasn't tedious. TWTD.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Forum record on 11:32 - May 6 with 676 viewsKeno

Forum record on 11:25 - May 6 by WeWereZombies

I reckon it must have a word association thread that must have gone on for over thirty pages, maybe six or seven years ago. Phil killed it off with the comment 'This is getting tedious now'.

Proud to say that mine was the last post on that thread before it was removed.

Sixteen or seventeen years ago there was an attempt to better a thread on the Middlesborough forum that described the hats worn by a tramp in the park, now there was a long thread that wasn't tedious. TWTD.

you know what some eejit is going to start a 'hats worn by tramps' thread is a minute

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024