Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LATEST SCORE : Boris Johnson 0-194 Sir Keir Starmer 12:41 - May 6 with 14661 viewsMaySixth

Boris Johnson : “International comparisons are not being made”

Keir Starmer : “Here is a slide from last night showing the government making international comparisons”

Silence.

(FIVE)
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 19:50]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:00 - May 6 with 733 viewsgiant_stow

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:59 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

Centrists are the worst.

Stumbled on to this the other day:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/23/opinion/international-world/centr

It rings pretty true.

Yeah, I can't bare them - utter scum.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:00 - May 6 with 733 viewsRyorry

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:53 - May 6 by factual_blue

A QC will never ask a question to which he doesn't know the answer.

KS' incisiveness has immediately exposed how wasted the years of JC's "leadership" were.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:03 - May 6 with 722 viewsr2d2

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:55 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

Well, they're even stupider than I gave them credit for.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 13:56]

52% would say you are the stupid one.
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:03 - May 6 with 719 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:00 - May 6 by giant_stow

The ones in the Labour report definitely.

Dishonest, amoral and self-centrist scum.

Pronouns: He/Him

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:04 - May 6 with 716 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:00 - May 6 by Ryorry

KS' incisiveness has immediately exposed how wasted the years of JC's "leadership" were.

boris always sounds like a schoolboy who hasn't done his Latin homework (or prep to Etonians) and is trying to weasel out of it with a pathetic excuse and a cheeky grin.

I think he genuinely believes the world is like Greyfriars (those who don't know what Greyfriars is can look it up).

Cripes!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:04 - May 6 with 715 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:00 - May 6 by Ryorry

Gmpf.

Bloody cultist.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:04 - May 6 with 715 viewsNthQldITFC

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:00 - May 6 by giant_stow

Just tell 'em to take all of their clothes off.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:04 - May 6 with 714 viewsr2d2

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:58 - May 6 by factual_blue

Stubbornness and ignorance are so closely related, and so often drape themselves in the cloak of populism.

#cobynitebumfluff
Login to get fewer ads

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:05 - May 6 with 707 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:03 - May 6 by r2d2

52% would say you are the stupid one.

That makes 0% sense.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:05 - May 6 with 705 viewsChutney

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:43 - May 6 by Bent_double

I think you'll find that a lot of those people just didn't want the proven liar and cheat Johnson as our PM.

When I was stood in a field in Glastonbury with tens of thousands of people chanting 'oh Jeremy Corbyn' as he walked onto the stage with his arms out, I don't think Boris Johnson was contributing in the slightest to the movement.

FWIW I agree on Johnson, choosing between him and Corbyn was like being water boarded, but given the choice between still or sparkling.
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:07 - May 6 with 687 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:04 - May 6 by r2d2

#cobynitebumfluff

#thicko

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:07 - May 6 with 688 viewsr2d2

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:05 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

That makes 0% sense.

Bit like your rambling then
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:08 - May 6 with 682 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:07 - May 6 by r2d2

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:08 - May 6 with 677 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:07 - May 6 by r2d2

You're not exactly my audience, dear.

If I wanted to communicate with you I'd use pictures.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:09 - May 6 with 666 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:08 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

You're not exactly my audience, dear.

If I wanted to communicate with you I'd use pictures.

Better colour them in first though, no way he's going to be able to stick inside the lines.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:11 - May 6 with 647 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:04 - May 6 by r2d2

#cobynitebumfluff

That's your Tinder profile, isn't it?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:13 - May 6 with 642 viewsBlueNomad

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 by r2d2

#leftiebumfesttimeagain

You show staggering political dexterity. When is your leader going to do something that actually merits some praise? At this time of national crisis I would love to be able to.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 14:23]
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:13 - May 6 with 637 viewsfooters

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:11 - May 6 by factual_blue

That's your Tinder profile, isn't it?

*Grindr

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:14 - May 6 with 633 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:13 - May 6 by footers

*Grindr

I'm sure his lucky date is getting the whip out as we speak.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:14 - May 6 with 631 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:13 - May 6 by footers

*Grindr

I thought you might know that to be the case.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:15 - May 6 with 635 viewsPhilTWTD

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 by r2d2

#leftiebumfesttimeagain

Not sure these posts add much to the debate. Perhaps this could be the last. Feel free to debate points, however.
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:19 - May 6 with 601 viewsBloomBlue

It's 3 weeks in its what happens in the next 4 & half years which counts, Corbyn did OK in his first few outings and to be fair he often did OK at PMQ's, Starmer's biggest problem is the Labour party and how it's going to react over the next 4+ years in terms of infighting, can he control that.
He did ok recently on the Andrew Marr show until Marr asked him should we push-back EU discussion beyond the end of the year given the virus and he immediately jumped on the fence and wouldn't give a yes/no, remember that was Corbyn's problem an inability to give a decision on a key topic
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:22 - May 6 with 589 viewsNotSure

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:15 - May 6 by PhilTWTD

Not sure these posts add much to the debate. Perhaps this could be the last. Feel free to debate points, however.

Love the way that SpruceMoose (Who posted #thicko) has upvoted this post. I think you'll need to explain it to him again.
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:23 - May 6 with 580 viewsGipeswic

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:15 - May 6 by PhilTWTD

And I thought this was for Football posts Phil?
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:26 - May 6 with 574 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 14:22 - May 6 by NotSure

Love the way that SpruceMoose (Who posted #thicko) has upvoted this post. I think you'll need to explain it to him again.

See, there are posters like you, who at a time when people are seriously worried and suffering hardship and loss, decide to come on here and troll and wind people up. It's a very weird thing to do, I have no idea what would motivate them to do so, and there isn't an never ending reservoir of sympathy and patience out there for you people. It's running dry.

Like I said to you in the other thread. Try contributing to the forum positively, you might get a different reaction. There are people on here who are extremely worried right now, and they don't need to be reading your 'hilarious' shoiteposting about hosting BBQs, and how the summer will make all this go away so let's all just head out and get together. Keep it up and you can probably expect a hostile reaction.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 14:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024