Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bundesliga is back 14:45 - May 6 with 1462 viewsHipsterectomy

Seeing as this is the only football I may see for a while, any recommendations on who to support?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Bundesliga is back on 14:48 - May 6 with 1279 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suggest picking one that wins a lot, for a change. I'm selling out to Dortmund. Plastic here I come.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bundesliga is back on 14:51 - May 6 with 1265 viewsHipsterectomy

Bundesliga is back on 14:48 - May 6 by Swansea_Blue

I suggest picking one that wins a lot, for a change. I'm selling out to Dortmund. Plastic here I come.

I like Hertha Berlin just because I was once them on Football Manager, also don't Fortuna Dusseldorf like us? I don't think I can handle a relegation fight again though. Maybe a nice mid-table team like Koln

Bundesliga is back on 14:51 - May 6 with 1250 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely Fortuna are the obvious choice?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bundesliga is back on 14:52 - May 6 with 1255 viewsKieran_Knows

Buzzing with this, I'm a big follower of the Bundesliga anyway, so happy days. Not really a massive fan of any club, do like to look out for how the British lads are doing though (Reece Oxford, Rabbi Matondo, Jadon Sancho etc).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bundesliga is back on 14:55 - May 6 with 1240 viewsJakeITFC

Watching football that you have no interest in, behind closed doors, is something that will get very boring, very quickly I imagine.

Something that seems to be missing in all of this clamour to get games back is how lifeless and dull these matches without fans are.
Bundesliga is back on 14:57 - May 6 with 1214 viewsSpruceMoose

Bundesliga is back on 14:55 - May 6 by JakeITFC

Watching football that you have no interest in, behind closed doors, is something that will get very boring, very quickly I imagine.

Something that seems to be missing in all of this clamour to get games back is how lifeless and dull these matches without fans are.

Sounds a bit like Portman Road to be fair.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bundesliga is back on 14:58 - May 6 with 1218 viewshomer_123

Bundesliga is back on 14:57 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Sounds a bit like Portman Road to be fair.

Meow.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bundesliga is back on 15:01 - May 6 with 1203 viewsSpruceMoose

Bundesliga is back on 14:58 - May 6 by homer_123

Meow.

I'm especially silent in the ground every week, on account of rarely being there!

Login to get fewer ads

Bundesliga is back on 15:04 - May 6 with 1194 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bundesliga is back on 14:51 - May 6 by Hipsterectomy

I like Hertha Berlin just because I was once them on Football Manager, also don't Fortuna Dusseldorf like us? I don't think I can handle a relegation fight again though. Maybe a nice mid-table team like Koln

Funnily enough I was going to suggest Hertha Berlin. Subliminally to do with their blue kit I reckon.

But yeah, I think Fortuna would be the expected choice given our links with them. I like Dortmund though, so I'm going for the glory.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bundesliga is back on 15:04 - May 6 with 1194 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

RB Leipzig.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Bundesliga is back on 15:05 - May 6 with 1189 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Got to be Schalke due to their colours being the same as Town. Also their best days are in the distant past.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Bundesliga is back on 15:08 - May 6 with 1182 viewsBLUEBEAT

F95

Or you’re not a Towen fan, or something...

Poll: W or W

Bundesliga is back on 15:09 - May 6 with 1178 viewsuefacup81

Bundesliga is back on 15:04 - May 6 by Swansea_Blue

Funnily enough I was going to suggest Hertha Berlin. Subliminally to do with their blue kit I reckon.

But yeah, I think Fortuna would be the expected choice given our links with them. I like Dortmund though, so I'm going for the glory.

Third vote for Hertha here!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Bundesliga is back on 15:44 - May 6 with 1093 viewsportmanroadblue

Bundesliga is back on 15:09 - May 6 by uefacup81

Third vote for Hertha here!

Fortuna for obvious reasons.
"Rarely"?.... on 15:45 - May 6 with 1090 viewsBloots

Bundesliga is back on 15:01 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

I'm especially silent in the ground every week, on account of rarely being there!

….that's a bit of an exaggeration isn't it?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bundesliga is back on 15:46 - May 6 with 1088 viewsuefacup81

Bundesliga is back on 15:44 - May 6 by portmanroadblue

Fortuna for obvious reasons.

Nope.

As a Hertha fan long before F95 took an interest in Town, I could never lend my support to them.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Bundesliga is back on 16:00 - May 6 with 1072 viewsNotSure

If you don't want to be a glory hunter how about FC Kaiserslautern?

A team that used to be good in the 1970's and 80's but have recently been relegated to the German 3rd Division. Expected to go straight back up but are currently struggling in 14th place.
Bundesliga is back on 16:24 - May 6 with 1030 viewsLeaky

Check out fortunablues
Bundesliga is back on 16:33 - May 6 with 1007 viewsmidastouch

Apparently Lambert played out there and won something but you might not have heard as he likes to keep it a secret.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Bundesliga is back on 17:49 - May 6 with 919 viewsHipsterectomy

Bundesliga is back on 16:00 - May 6 by NotSure

If you don't want to be a glory hunter how about FC Kaiserslautern?

A team that used to be good in the 1970's and 80's but have recently been relegated to the German 3rd Division. Expected to go straight back up but are currently struggling in 14th place.

That's amazing

Bundesliga is back on 17:52 - May 6 with 917 viewsPlums

Gladbach for me - the best fans I have ever had the good fortune to spend some time with. Well worth a visit.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Bundesliga is back on 18:00 - May 6 with 913 viewsbluelagos

Did a long weekend couple of years back that took in Dortmund and Koln matches. Proper throw back to when English football had an atmosphere.

So either of those two for me.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Bundesliga is back on 18:06 - May 6 with 907 viewsAce_High1

Dortmund all the way.
Bundesliga is back on 18:23 - May 6 with 901 viewsTrequartista

So much for the doom merchants telling us Germany was being hit by a second wave as soon as they lifted some lockdown restrictions. Let's hope we can follow in their footsteps.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Bundesliga is back on 19:13 - May 6 with 856 viewspointofblue

Bundesliga is back on 18:23 - May 6 by Trequartista

So much for the doom merchants telling us Germany was being hit by a second wave as soon as they lifted some lockdown restrictions. Let's hope we can follow in their footsteps.

I’m no expert, I have no proof... I just fear they have lifted too early. I really hope I’m wrong.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024