Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need 24 international cricketers to step up 14:47 - May 6 with 766 viewsMelford

Along with the Test Match Special commentary team, take over a small Caribbean island with a cricket pitch on it and let them play and broadcast the commentary. I'm not missing the football that much, our season was over before the virus. But I am missing the cricket.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 14:51 - May 6 with 748 viewsKeno

There you go

could keep you going for a bit

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 15:00 - May 6 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

You can get a sort of cricket fix by watching The Real Marigold Hotel, featuring Blowers.

It's clear Britt Ekland can't handle the fact that Indians haven't heard of her, but worship Blowers.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 15:18 - May 6 with 703 viewsmonytowbray

If you want to triple the death rate from boredom it's a good idea I guess.

Wrestling is still on if can tolerate it. I can't.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 15:20 - May 6 with 701 viewsKeno

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 15:00 - May 6 by factual_blue

You can get a sort of cricket fix by watching The Real Marigold Hotel, featuring Blowers.

It's clear Britt Ekland can't handle the fact that Indians haven't heard of her, but worship Blowers.

Blowers was a good cricket in youth and has a century to his name at lords for Cambridge Uni.

A head injury from a cycling accident stopped him playing cricket but due to 'Dehli-Belly' in the early 80 he nearly got called up to play for England

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 15:51 - May 6 with 675 viewsBrianTablet

Why don't the ECB do a swap with Branson?
He can have New Writtle Street, they have his island...

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 16:32 - May 6 with 630 viewsfactual_blue

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 15:20 - May 6 by Keno

Blowers was a good cricket in youth and has a century to his name at lords for Cambridge Uni.

A head injury from a cycling accident stopped him playing cricket but due to 'Dehli-Belly' in the early 80 he nearly got called up to play for England

And his father was at Eton with Ian Fleming, and provided the name for one of Bond's greatest adversaries.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 17:33 - May 6 with 609 viewsLeaky

Branson may have one up for sale soon, is it big enough for a cricket ground.
We need 24 international cricketers to step up on 09:16 - May 7 with 511 viewshampstead_blue

A mate of mine flies for Virgin to the WIndies. He can nick a plane and we can all go.

I'll bat 5.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024