Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only in America 22:36 - May 6 with 862 viewsBasuco

What could possibly go wrong, Georgia USA has tackled a huge backlog of teens waiting for a driving test by just giving them a pass!
https://us.cnn.com/2020/05/06/us/driver-license-road-test-wisconsin-georgia-trnd

Only in America on 22:45 - May 6 with 814 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah Georgia. The state where the Govenor insists small businesses reopen, but isn't reopening his own mansion for public tours...

Poll: Selectamod

Only in America on 22:47 - May 6 with 806 viewsFtnfwest

That’s about to happen with my daughters GCSEs..... I hope!
Only in America on 00:26 - May 7 with 743 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only in America on 22:45 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Ah Georgia. The state where the Govenor insists small businesses reopen, but isn't reopening his own mansion for public tours...

Sounds a bit similar to the Barclay Brothers' Telegraph pushing for an end to the "draconian lockdown' while they sit on their own little private island.

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Only in America on 00:39 - May 7 with 732 viewsfactual_blue

Only in America on 00:26 - May 7 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds a bit similar to the Barclay Brothers' Telegraph pushing for an end to the "draconian lockdown' while they sit on their own little private island.

I think what you meant to say there is that the very rich and extremely litigious barclay brothers are able to offer unique but penetrating insights into the world's current problems.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Instead of covid vaccine what has matty halfcock ordered 5m doses of?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Only in America on 00:43 - May 7 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

Only in America on 22:47 - May 6 by Ftnfwest

That’s about to happen with my daughters GCSEs..... I hope!

You hope that your daughter is awarded an Georgia driving licence by the GCSE examining authorities?

I think you're expecting a lot of the privatised examining bodies in the UK.

Whatever happened to the Joint Matriculation Board, eh?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Instead of covid vaccine what has matty halfcock ordered 5m doses of?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Only in America on 01:08 - May 7 with 704 viewsEpiphone

And a free gun licence,no doubt, to help sort out any resultant driving related disputes,only in America!

Only in America on 07:33 - May 7 with 560 viewsbluelagos

When I got my motorbike licence in Nigeria I filled in a form and duly paid my £20 fee. On the form was a box to tick "Have you previously had training?" which exempted me from the test :-)

I also used to use my Nigerian driving licence when hiring a car on holiday and this meant any Uk speeding offences went against that licence. (Had I got any)

Could still use it today but sadly it only had a 3 year validity.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Only in America on 07:51 - May 7 with 540 viewsSteve_M

Only in America on 00:39 - May 7 by factual_blue

I think what you meant to say there is that the very rich and extremely litigious barclay brothers are able to offer unique but penetrating insights into the world's current problems.

The Barclays, of course, might be distracted by their own legal issues and the acrimonious falling out between them. The High Court case is coming up soon.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Only in America on 08:56 - May 7 with 463 viewsPinewoodblue

The Irish had a similar problem with a backlog of people waiting for a driving test. They solved the problem by allowing anyone who had renewed a provisional license to drive unaccompanied. Think this practice carried on for years and only stopped around 2005.

There were several hundred thousand who just hadn’t bothered to take a test.

Poll: how many changes to starting 11 v Wcombe

Only in America on 08:58 - May 7 with 456 viewsGuthrum

Only in America on 07:51 - May 7 by Steve_M

The Barclays, of course, might be distracted by their own legal issues and the acrimonious falling out between them. The High Court case is coming up soon.

Probably wish they'd bought a bigger island.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Only in America on 09:07 - May 7 with 430 viewsblueislander

Only in America on 08:58 - May 7 by Guthrum

Probably wish they'd bought a bigger island.

I believe that it is the next generation of Barclays that have fallen out. I haven’t heard the helicopter that ferries them from Guernsey to Brechou for some time, so whether they are locked down there or one of their other mansions I couldn’t say, nor care really.

Spike Milligan had the answer... on 09:08 - May 7 with 429 viewshampstead_blue

and here it is....“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time, which is just long enough to be president of the United States.”

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020