Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here 12:32 - May 7 with 1958 viewsgiant_stow

At least. Almost nornally busy - only shop queues as a clue to where we're at. Traffic far busier too.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 12:33]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:41 - May 7 with 1902 viewsChutney

These Labour voters for you. Happy to take to social media and profess their love for the NHS but god forbid they have to forgo their morning latte and avocado for the cause innit.
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:48 - May 7 with 1871 viewsLibero

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:41 - May 7 by Chutney

These Labour voters for you. Happy to take to social media and profess their love for the NHS but god forbid they have to forgo their morning latte and avocado for the cause innit.

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:50 - May 7 with 1850 viewsGlasgowBlue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:41 - May 7 by Chutney

Blimey. That posts makes me look reasonably sane.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:52 - May 7 with 1837 viewsKeno

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:50 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

Many of us wouldn’t have thought that was possible and yet!!!
[Post edited 7 May 2020 13:44]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:57 - May 7 with 1823 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus wept.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:58 - May 7 with 1821 viewsChutney

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:50 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah but I'm obviously trolling. It's never easy to tell on your posts ;-)
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 13:51 - May 7 with 1729 viewsgiant_stow

Just back - think you've got Walthamstow wrong there mr. Here's a clue, the busiest queues were for Lidl (which i was in) and Poundland

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 14:57 - May 7 with 1653 viewsGeoffSentence

As they say, you are not in traffic, you are traffic.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:01 - May 7 with 1636 viewsLord_Lucan

Drove to the sorting office in Norwich today, plenty of traffic and a massive queue when I got there so I turned back.

Drove past some open stores and the locals don't seem to know what 2 meters is.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:01 - May 7 with 1635 viewsleitrimblue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 13:51 - May 7 by giant_stow

Just back - think you've got Walthamstow wrong there mr. Here's a clue, the busiest queues were for Lidl (which i was in) and Poundland

Any sign of Brian Harvey and the lads?
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:01 - May 7 with 1637 viewsfactual_blue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 13:51 - May 7 by giant_stow

My guess is you'd go to Poundland, but you don't understand their pricing strategy.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 15:02]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:05 - May 7 with 1628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:57 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Jesus wept.

I think he's more likely to be laughing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:12 - May 7 with 1611 viewsgiant_stow

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:01 - May 7 by leitrimblue

Any sign of Brian Harvey and the lads?

They did perform at the twon hall two Christmases ago, but minus Brian.

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:13 - May 7 with 1610 viewsgiant_stow

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:01 - May 7 by factual_blue

My guess is you'd go to Poundland, but you don't understand their pricing strategy.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 15:02]

Did you know Pundland sells things that don't cost a pound? Mind-blowing innit.

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:16 - May 7 with 1604 viewsstonojnr

Whilst out on my daily exercise even Sleepy Suffolk looked back to normal,certainly traffic is definitely back to pre lockdown levels on main roads, and the amount of people just milling around with each other and some very interesting interpretations of social distancing even if a place is selling fish & chips, you wouldn't have thought anything was going on in the world.
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:23 - May 7 with 1583 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:27 - May 7 with 1576 viewsfactual_blue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:13 - May 7 by giant_stow

Did you know Pundland sells things that don't cost a pound? Mind-blowing innit.

I don't know what Pundland is.

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:41 - May 7 with 1552 viewsNewcyBlue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:27 - May 7 by factual_blue

I don't know what Pundland is.

It’s what a Geordie calls Poundland.

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:43 - May 7 with 1541 viewsjaykay

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 12:58 - May 7 by Chutney

Yeah but I'm obviously trolling. It's never easy to tell on your posts ;-)

ahh but i was trolling get out

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 16:06 - May 7 with 1503 viewsfactual_blue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:41 - May 7 by NewcyBlue

It’s what a Geordie calls Poundland.

Well, it keeps them out of Waitrose I guess.

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 16:13 - May 7 with 1489 viewsChutney

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 15:23 - May 7 by NewcyBlue

I'll need to new keep net at this rate
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 18:48 - May 7 with 1415 viewsNewcyBlue

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 16:13 - May 7 by Chutney

I'll need to new keep net at this rate

Can you post that again in English please?

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 19:44 - May 7 with 1383 viewsLibero

Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 18:48 - May 7 by NewcyBlue

Can you post that again in English please?

He’s revelling in how many people his “troll” has “caught”

Call me old fashioned but I thought trolling was supposed to make other people stupid, not yourself.
Out in Walthamstow high street and lockdown is definitely fading fast here on 21:02 - May 7 with 1326 viewsEly_Blue

That will explain why all of the old Tory voters that live in east Cambridgeshire had to be out in Ely centre this morning for a stroll or to queue at Waitrose.

I was astonished at how many older people and older “kids left home” housewives were out and about as if it was just a normal Thursday.

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024