Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's re-newed for next season then? 15:57 - May 7 with 1332 viewstextbackup

reports saying a significant number had, and I think one even suggested most of the 8000 current DD scheme users had.

personally don't believe that to be completely true, as most of the ST holders I know haven't done so, but if the club wish to sound positive in a strange time then fair play

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:00 - May 7 with 1310 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep.

On the basis that the club need money to keep going when they have no other income.

Any refunds can be sorted out on the other side.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:02 - May 7 with 1291 viewsJakeITFC

I have renewed.

It's not a significant amount of money for me to pay every month and I'll definitely buy one as soon as they'd become available again anyway so may as well carry on, plus I didn't have to do anything which is an obvious plus.

Completely understand anybody not renewing though, there are a multitude of reasons to right now.
Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:08 - May 7 with 1264 viewsPJH

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:02 - May 7 by JakeITFC

I have renewed.

It's not a significant amount of money for me to pay every month and I'll definitely buy one as soon as they'd become available again anyway so may as well carry on, plus I didn't have to do anything which is an obvious plus.

Completely understand anybody not renewing though, there are a multitude of reasons to right now.

I agree that right now there are loads of valid reasons for not renewing but I have renewed.

I pay upfront anyway but I am not expecting to be inside Portman Road for quite some time.

I see my payment as a donation to ITFC at a time when money for them and all/most EFL clubs will be scarce.

A little bit like buying shares fifteen years or so ago where I am not really expecting to get much for my money but feeling pleased that I have done my little bit.
Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:15 - May 7 with 1229 viewsnodge_blue

I’ve renewed on the basis that I would like to see my football club survive. I feel I can afford to do that with the risk of not seeing football in the stadium for some time. I understand that not everyone can make that choice right now and other money priorities may take over, but it would be nice to think that those who can, will do so.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:19 - May 7 with 1205 viewstextbackup

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:00 - May 7 by ITFC_Forever

Yep.

On the basis that the club need money to keep going when they have no other income.

Any refunds can be sorted out on the other side.

£300 credit to be spent in planet blue incoming lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 17:43 - May 7 with 1076 viewsFarmerpiles

I have upfront. As has my daughter, and two of our friends. And all the while realistically with no prospect of watching a game at PR possibly till next year at the earliest. Some fans not in a position to renew for obvious reasons and totally understand their position. COYB.
Who's re-newed for next season then? on 17:50 - May 7 with 1061 viewsPecker

I haven't yet, but I shall very soon. Can't wait for live football again.
Who's re-newed for next season then? on 17:51 - May 7 with 1057 viewsPJH

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 17:50 - May 7 by Pecker

I haven't yet, but I shall very soon. Can't wait for live football again.

That very soon needs to be today if you want to do it at 19/20 prices-unless they extend the deadline.
Login to get fewer ads

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 17:54 - May 7 with 1046 viewsBlueNomad

Yep I’m on board
Who's re-newed for next season then? on 18:01 - May 7 with 1032 viewsSomethingBlue

I have and, funnily enough, every season ticket holder I know (or at least the dozen or so in my main ITFC whatsapp group plus a few others) has! Just goes to show really. I imagine the figures aren't too bad.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 18:07 - May 7 with 1019 viewsflimflam

Yes all 3 here renewed plus all friends and family that I am aware of so far.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 18:35 - May 7 with 981 viewsITFC_Forever

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 16:19 - May 7 by textbackup

£300 credit to be spent in planet blue incoming lol

Ha.... not sure how many pairs of the training shorts I need for running in!

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who's re-newed for next season then? on 21:10 - May 7 with 865 viewsnorfsufblue

Im in!
Who's re-newed for next season then? on 21:11 - May 7 with 862 viewsBloomBlue

Yes on the basis I'm a fan and I support the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024