Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... 13:27 - May 9 with 1434 viewsnorfsufblue

No touch entry to toilets for a start?!.... surely take the doors off and install a privacy screen .... no touching dirty handles on the way in and more importantly on the way out which i'm suprised wasn't done years ago?!
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 13:31 - May 9 with 1420 viewsJ2BLUE

The first lot toilets in Britannia are a shambles in every way. The one door system being the worst part.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 13:59 - May 9 with 1349 viewsfactual_blue

The 'football' won't have changed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:35 - May 9 with 1260 viewsr2d2

I expect the team to show some passion and guts on the field. Wont happen though with the fairies we have on the pitch. More worried about their hair styles and tattoos than football.
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:38 - May 9 with 1253 viewsgainsboroughblue

Those open air toilets that was at the old Elm Park at Reading were the right way to go all along!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:51 - May 9 with 1236 viewsMeadowlark

All public toilets should be either doorless or if that's impractical, the exit door should swing outwards with no handle, so you can get out without touching anything. ie you can barge put.
A kick board at the bottom might also be handy!
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 17:39 - May 9 with 1208 viewsPendejo

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:51 - May 9 by Meadowlark

All public toilets should be either doorless or if that's impractical, the exit door should swing outwards with no handle, so you can get out without touching anything. ie you can barge put.

"Wild West" type bar doors that swing both ways and allow you to see if any one coming in opposite direction. The door starts about 2 foot above the ground.

A former colleague viewed a house in the "Brooks" area of Chantry that he claimed had this type of door for its toilet.
In these houses the toilet is separate from bath room, and is at the top of the stairs which go up from near the front door.
When he went to view the house, the man of the house was seated in said toilet, hailing them a greeting from the throne.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 17:54 - May 9 with 1182 viewsPecker

Hope the turnstiles have been painted.
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 18:28 - May 9 with 1157 viewsbluelagos

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:38 - May 9 by gainsboroughblue

Those open air toilets that was at the old Elm Park at Reading were the right way to go all along!

Remember Barnsley back in the day. Was just a brick wall - painted black - and that was it. You p*ssed on the wall and given there were no drains, sort of stood in puddles of fresh p*ss.

Twtd.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 19:34 - May 9 with 1105 viewsBlueBadger

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 13:59 - May 9 by factual_blue

The 'football' won't have changed.

It'll still be Better?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 20:36 - May 9 with 1061 viewsPJH

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 18:28 - May 9 by bluelagos

Remember Barnsley back in the day. Was just a brick wall - painted black - and that was it. You p*ssed on the wall and given there were no drains, sort of stood in puddles of fresh p*ss.

Twtd.

I was going to post about Barnsley but then thought maybe I imagined it-strange thing to imagine I know.

I went there several times in the late 1980's early 1990's plus in recent times but I particularly remember the cup game when there was snow/sleet I believe.
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 20:40 - May 9 with 1056 viewsPecker

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 20:36 - May 9 by PJH

I was going to post about Barnsley but then thought maybe I imagined it-strange thing to imagine I know.

I went there several times in the late 1980's early 1990's plus in recent times but I particularly remember the cup game when there was snow/sleet I believe.

Went to Ashton Gate in '79ish. Just a sheet of plyboard to hide your modesty. You p1ssed directly into the drain. Stunk to high heaven.
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 08:59 - May 10 with 891 viewsEffie

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:38 - May 9 by gainsboroughblue

Remember it well. The ivy grew up the wall on the inside!
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 12:41 - May 10 with 769 viewsBlueorder

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 20:36 - May 9 by PJH

I remember the cup game in the sleet and snow. Having beaten Leeds in the previous round I was convinced we'd win at Barnsley. We lost by a goal to nil!
Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 14:12 - May 10 with 737 viewsBluebell

Things you expect to have change when we can return to Portman Road... on 16:51 - May 9 by Meadowlark

I suppose the ladies should have a hole in the ground and we have to stand over it to pee like they do in some European countries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024