Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll post this before Callis does... food for thought (pun intended) 21:29 - May 9 with 620 viewsBrixtonBlue

Industrial animal farming has caused most new infectious diseases and risks more pandemics.

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/coronavirus-meat-animal-farming-pandem

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'll post this before Callis does... food for thought (pun intended) on 09:11 - May 10 with 472 viewsWeWereZombies

With the gaping holes that will appear in public finances and the drag that these farming practices put on human and veterinary healthcare perhaps it is time for taxation of food that is sourced from these industries.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I'll post this before Callis does... food for thought (pun intended) on 12:09 - May 10 with 422 viewsJ2BLUE

I'll post this before Callis does... food for thought (pun intended) on 09:11 - May 10 by WeWereZombies

With the gaping holes that will appear in public finances and the drag that these farming practices put on human and veterinary healthcare perhaps it is time for taxation of food that is sourced from these industries.

Perhaps an environment tax could be added and used to offset greenhouse gases and maybe even subsidise fruits, veg, wholegrains etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024