Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? 13:22 - May 10 with 2453 viewsBrixtonBlue

How on earth did this guy get elected president of the USA?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 13:27 - May 10 with 1880 viewsmrshallisfit

Because the people who vote for him are even dumber.
Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 13:30 - May 10 with 1861 viewsNewcyBlue

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 13:27 - May 10 by mrshallisfit

Doesn’t say much for those who voted Tory for our racist blonde buffoon.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 13:50 - May 10 with 1822 viewsElderGrizzly

This from this morning

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 13:51 - May 10 with 1815 viewsElderGrizzly

If you haven’t seen it, watch this

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 14:15 - May 10 with 1771 viewsRadlett_blue

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 13:27 - May 10 by mrshallisfit

Probably fairer to describe them as gullible, believing that a braggart businessman had more chance of making their lives better than the tried & failed conventional politicians.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 14:17 - May 10 with 1761 viewsLibero

Hypernormalisation.
Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 14:20 - May 10 with 1757 viewsDarth_Koont

Right-wingers certainly in the US want to cripple government, remover oversight and regulations and look out for their financial interests. Even the poor right-wingers have swallowed the lie that's the way forward for them.

Trump is the cartoon version of all that. And the stupider and more selfish he is the more he suits the task.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 14:30 - May 10 with 1729 viewsTangledupin_Blue

How was he elected?

Well he isn't held back by the weight of his intellect and he isn't carrying a heavy conscience around with him...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 15:19 - May 10 with 1651 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think his latest is possibly the dumbest yet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 15:28 - May 10 with 1627 viewsjeera

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 15:19 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

Unfeckingbelievable.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 15:39 - May 10 with 1600 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 15:28 - May 10 by jeera

Unfeckingbelievable.

Spectacularly stupid isn't he.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 16:06 - May 10 with 1575 viewsOldsmoker

Trump would only 'get it' if Ivanka got the virus. If Barron, Melania or Eric got it, it wouldn't bother him at all.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 16:16 - May 10 with 1543 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I'm not sure it is his dumbest. t's a very crowded field.

For me, his assertion that American revolutionaries took over the airports, in 1776, takes some beating.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 17:07 - May 10 with 1502 viewsjeera

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 15:39 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

Spectacularly stupid isn't he.

He really should be a Harry Enfield character.

What happened to the Spitting Image return that was promised?

It would be the most popular thing on the TV by a mile right now.

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 17:12 - May 10 with 1489 viewsbluelagos

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 17:07 - May 10 by jeera

He really should be a Harry Enfield character.

What happened to the Spitting Image return that was promised?

It would be the most popular thing on the TV by a mile right now.

You're right Jeera - was looking forward to the new Spitting Image.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 17:34 - May 10 with 1446 viewsLibero

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 17:12 - May 10 by bluelagos

You're right Jeera - was looking forward to the new Spitting Image.

It’s a terrible time for satire, reality is far more ridiculous than anything anyone could create.
He was elected through lies, hate and Russian interference... watch this ... on 17:59 - May 10 with 1417 viewsunstableblue

Now because the Republicans support him, right wing groups support him, Fox News back him, then he has created a narrative that Mueller was crooked and there was no collusion with Russia. And he has hoodwinked millions to this point of view, this massive lie.

It’s the most outrageous thing I can remember. And now you have armed vigilantes storming government buildings with assault rifles... and the President of the US states that as a result you should negotiate with them!! It’s insane.

And the leaked Republican campaign plan is to attack China to void Trumps frankly comical handling of Covid. I’m pleased a Uk government advisor has called out Trumps malaria drug advice, which was dangerous.

Trumps America has this kind of thing going on, this is vigilantism: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52585505

We must as a country avoid at all costs the direction the USA has taken, and that starts by protecting the BBC and not making.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 18:13 - May 10 with 1392 viewsunstableblue

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 14:20 - May 10 by Darth_Koont

Right-wingers certainly in the US want to cripple government, remover oversight and regulations and look out for their financial interests. Even the poor right-wingers have swallowed the lie that's the way forward for them.

Trump is the cartoon version of all that. And the stupider and more selfish he is the more he suits the task.

What’s really worrying Darth is he giving air time and coverage to some really out there, far right, conspiracy theoried anti government groups and commentators.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 18:15 - May 10 with 1380 viewsRyorry

Only just realised? 🤣

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 18:21 - May 10 with 1365 viewsjeera

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 18:15 - May 10 by Ryorry

Only just realised? 🤣

I think it's more that just when we think we've seen it all, he outdoes himself.

It's quite remarkable really, and if it was material that had been written deliberately it would be serenaded as pure genius.

Or dismissed as too 'out there' and unbelievable muck.
[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:29]

He was elected through lies, hate and Russian interference... watch this ... on 18:23 - May 10 with 1359 viewsBlueBadger

He was elected through lies, hate and Russian interference... watch this ... on 17:59 - May 10 by unstableblue

Now because the Republicans support him, right wing groups support him, Fox News back him, then he has created a narrative that Mueller was crooked and there was no collusion with Russia. And he has hoodwinked millions to this point of view, this massive lie.

It’s the most outrageous thing I can remember. And now you have armed vigilantes storming government buildings with assault rifles... and the President of the US states that as a result you should negotiate with them!! It’s insane.

And the leaked Republican campaign plan is to attack China to void Trumps frankly comical handling of Covid. I’m pleased a Uk government advisor has called out Trumps malaria drug advice, which was dangerous.

Trumps America has this kind of thing going on, this is vigilantism: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52585505

We must as a country avoid at all costs the direction the USA has taken, and that starts by protecting the BBC and not making.

That's not vigilantism, that's a good ol' fashioned lynching carried out with 21st century toys.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 18:24 - May 10 with 1352 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 18:13 - May 10 by unstableblue

What’s really worrying Darth is he giving air time and coverage to some really out there, far right, conspiracy theoried anti government groups and commentators.

In the general turmoil and confusion, people can't see what's really going on and where the real inequality and injustice are. Here, making the alt-right and populist right protesters helps to neutralise more legitimate protest.

I think the right-wing power-brokers know confusion helps rather than hinders them. It's a disaster capitalist view of the world not just the markets.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 22:44 - May 10 with 1199 viewspointofblue

Very much like Boris, because the opposition was somehow seen as even more unpalatable.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 23:33 - May 10 with 1162 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 22:44 - May 10 by pointofblue

Very much like Boris, because the opposition was somehow seen as even more unpalatable.

Yeah lies and propaganda seem to have that impact.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 10:41 - May 11 with 1065 viewsBlueBadger

Trump is actually quite dumb isn't he? on 22:44 - May 10 by pointofblue

As 'bad'? No.
As incompetent? Definitely.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024