Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well...no surprises there at all. 23:10 - May 10 with 737 viewshomer_123

Given the German and S Korea situation it's very clear that we are likely to see a second wave and should be prepared for restrictions to be brought back in and or not lifted as per Boris's thoughts today.

Quite rightly he caveated it all.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:12 - May 10 with 714 viewspointofblue

I don't think we're comfortably through the first wave yet to consider lifting the current restrictions.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:13 - May 10 with 715 viewsLord_Lucan

Yes, I think it has been clear for some time it's going to be a non stop rolling lockdown, I just think we may have gone a fortnight early.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:18 - May 10 with 687 viewshomer_123

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:13 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, I think it has been clear for some time it's going to be a non stop rolling lockdown, I just think we may have gone a fortnight early.

Given the news from Germany and S Korea...it seems odd doesnt it.

But my feeling is if he didnt offer something then much larger groups of people would have flouted the restrictions.

Very interesting to see what happens in China....waiting to hear from a friend/client who's out there.

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:25 - May 10 with 664 viewsLord_Lucan

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:18 - May 10 by homer_123

Given the news from Germany and S Korea...it seems odd doesnt it.

But my feeling is if he didnt offer something then much larger groups of people would have flouted the restrictions.

Very interesting to see what happens in China....waiting to hear from a friend/client who's out there.

Possibly, it's the public transport bit I'm concerned about - unless of course they have worked out something with TFL which will result in something akin to a 50 mile Asda queue.

My mate in Italy went back to work last week and they have to stick to desk separations and they had to disinfect their offices before going back it. Quite a lot unreported civil unrest in Italy and France, I would imagine Spain as well. Their lockdowns were quite tough.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:28 - May 10 with 647 viewshomer_123

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:25 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

Possibly, it's the public transport bit I'm concerned about - unless of course they have worked out something with TFL which will result in something akin to a 50 mile Asda queue.

My mate in Italy went back to work last week and they have to stick to desk separations and they had to disinfect their offices before going back it. Quite a lot unreported civil unrest in Italy and France, I would imagine Spain as well. Their lockdowns were quite tough.

Yep...Tube situ is going to be very interesting...as is wider train and bus travel.

The fact that limits how people can get to their place of work...even with staggering starts and finishes....means many won't be able to. Factor in those with kids won't be able to...its, rightly, not really a big shift.

I hadn't heard of any unrest other than in France.

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:32 - May 10 with 637 viewsPendejo

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:28 - May 10 by homer_123

Yep...Tube situ is going to be very interesting...as is wider train and bus travel.

The fact that limits how people can get to their place of work...even with staggering starts and finishes....means many won't be able to. Factor in those with kids won't be able to...its, rightly, not really a big shift.

Hazmat suits for all

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:41 - May 10 with 619 viewsPendejo

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:32 - May 10 by Pendejo

Hazmat suits for all

Whole new field of fashion opportunities!

Imagines...

Here's Ray he's wearing the latest hazmat suit from George at Asda, Julie's in the ladies collection fro m F&F at Tesco, Tarquin the latest from Aquascutum.

Musk will no doubt offer a high tracksuit with head up display of time and which bus to catch next.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:46 - May 10 with 608 viewsLord_Lucan

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:28 - May 10 by homer_123

Italy was worse I believe. I have seen footage of people on rooftops firing fireworks at police helicopters.

My friend is in the south and he says in certain areas it was like the Wild West, they had it worse in the north but the south is more lawless.

Login to get fewer ads

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:53 - May 10 with 587 viewshomer_123

Well...no surprises there at all. on 23:46 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

Italy was worse I believe. I have seen footage of people on rooftops firing fireworks at police helicopters.

My friend is in the south and he says in certain areas it was like the Wild West, they had it worse in the north but the south is more lawless.

Not good.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024