Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who here has gone back to work today... 08:07 - May 11 with 908 viewsFixed_It

...and who is sitting at home waiting for Wednesday to arrive so they can have unlimited exercise?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So who here has gone back to work today... on 08:11 - May 11 with 887 viewsDanTheMan

WFH anyway so no difference here. However being able to go out more than once a day will be better for me, can take the dog for two walks instead of just the one.

Bit of an issue as I have to do it over lunch, which leaves me very little time for anything. 45 minute walk, get a sandwich together, eat, then back to work.

Least I can take the dog out in the morning soon.

Come to think of it, I wonder what this means for dog walkers. They can't work from home, so they are part of the "actively encouraged" but they do go to multiple peoples homes during the day.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 8:12]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So who here has gone back to work today... on 08:14 - May 11 with 865 viewshampstead_blue

Not sure about the job yet.

My bet is on redundancy when the furlough situation ends. I'm already doing a part time job and planning a start-up.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

So who here has gone back to work today... on 09:02 - May 11 with 761 viewsitfcjoe

I haven't, depending on how Furlough scheme changes I think I'll be looking to get back on about 1st June as gives us a chance to get enough work in place to actually crack on with

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So who here has gone back to work today... on 09:38 - May 11 with 702 viewsSteve_M

There's actually no change to the law regarding exercising more than once a day, it wasn't actually limited in actuality.

A relaxation of the guidelines does provide more flexibility. I like going for a walk before I start work (WFH) so it will be better if that doesn't have to be the main exercise of the day.

The guidance on seeing relatives is a a bit half-arsed. That's fairly high on my wish list at the moment. I completely understand that now is not the time for that but just a bit odd as it stands.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So who here has gone back to work today... on 09:52 - May 11 with 658 viewsFixed_It

So who here has gone back to work today... on 09:38 - May 11 by Steve_M

There's actually no change to the law regarding exercising more than once a day, it wasn't actually limited in actuality.

A relaxation of the guidelines does provide more flexibility. I like going for a walk before I start work (WFH) so it will be better if that doesn't have to be the main exercise of the day.

The guidance on seeing relatives is a a bit half-arsed. That's fairly high on my wish list at the moment. I completely understand that now is not the time for that but just a bit odd as it stands.

My other half has decided that she is going to visit her Mum in Sheffield (an hour and a half away) at the end of the week. Hasn't seen her since this all started. Her reasoning - we are allowed to travel, she will observe social distancing, and, as she works in a primary school, she might well end up catching this virus and it could be the last chance she gets to see her Mum. You can't really say no can you?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So who here has gone back to work today... on 09:58 - May 11 with 639 viewsflimflam

I am work today but then again I have been every day.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So who here has gone back to work today... on 10:02 - May 11 with 631 viewsTractorWood

So who here has gone back to work today... on 09:38 - May 11 by Steve_M

Not sure if Raab is busking here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52612449

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024