Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry with the guvament!! 08:57 - May 11 with 1120 viewsITFCfatso

Cant believe Boris said we all have to go back to work today and catch this virus, blokes gotta be joking! Just cause hes safe and sound at Buckingham palace don't mean im happy to go back to the warehouse. The govergment is a joke. I think staying on furloe at home is the safest bet for me.
Angry with the guvament!! on 09:04 - May 11 with 1095 viewsFixed_It

Morning, Blueas!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:13 - May 11 with 1050 viewsLeaky

Well I shall look to be going back to work on Wednesday, after seeing the Governments 50 page document to be released around 2 o'clock to day. If I have to travel by public transport which unusual I wont go.
Angry with the guvament!! on 09:27 - May 11 with 1012 viewsGuthrum

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:13 - May 11 by Leaky

Well I shall look to be going back to work on Wednesday, after seeing the Governments 50 page document to be released around 2 o'clock to day. If I have to travel by public transport which unusual I wont go.

Quite the opposite. Public transport severely restricted.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:33 - May 11 with 988 viewsm14_blue

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:13 - May 11 by Leaky

What’s changed for you?

I thought the government guidance has always been that you can go to work if you’re unable to WFH?
Angry with the guvament!! on 09:38 - May 11 with 971 viewsGuthrum

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:33 - May 11 by m14_blue

What’s changed for you?

I thought the government guidance has always been that you can go to work if you’re unable to WFH?

As long as you can socially distance. Think the Gov't is trying to get more employers to institute those measures, so more people can go back to work. Not sure how successful it will be.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Angry with the guvament!! on 10:20 - May 11 with 918 viewsBlueBadger

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:38 - May 11 by Guthrum

As long as you can socially distance. Think the Gov't is trying to get more employers to institute those measures, so more people can go back to work. Not sure how successful it will be.

Good luck with getting the Mike Ashley's of this world(the people they've been shamelessly indulging for the last ten years) to go along with that. The emails will be 'you're coming in now or you're never coming in again'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Angry with the guvament!! on 10:54 - May 11 with 881 viewsSwansea_Blue

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:38 - May 11 by Guthrum

We've embedded social distancing principles into the coronavirus legislation here in Wales. I don't know how effective they will be followed by companies, but there is at least a mechanism to enforce the rules and hold to account those companies that flaunt them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Angry with the guvament!! on 11:23 - May 11 with 854 viewsKeno

Angry with the guvament!! on 10:54 - May 11 by Swansea_Blue

We've embedded social distancing principles into the coronavirus legislation here in Wales. I don't know how effective they will be followed by companies, but there is at least a mechanism to enforce the rules and hold to account those companies that flaunt them.

But does social distancing apply to sheep?

I'm asking for a friend obviously

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Angry with the guvament!! on 11:40 - May 11 with 834 viewsEdwardStone

Angry with the guvament!! on 11:23 - May 11 by Keno

But does social distancing apply to sheep?

I'm asking for a friend obviously

Only the good looking ones
Angry with the guvament!! on 11:49 - May 11 with 813 viewsKeno

Angry with the guvament!! on 11:40 - May 11 by EdwardStone

Only the good looking ones

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Angry with the guvament!! on 12:14 - May 11 with 760 viewsEdwardStone

Angry with the guvament!! on 11:49 - May 11 by Keno

Bloody Hell Keno....you've bagged yourself a stunna
Angry with the guvament!! on 12:45 - May 11 with 711 viewsLeaky

Angry with the guvament!! on 09:33 - May 11 by m14_blue

What’s changed for you?

I'm a heating engineer, have been doing emergency work only. Can go back to work on Wednesday only because the work I have taken on is safe to do. I would not feel safe on public transport other than a short bus journey. I wouldn't want an hours commute to London then get on the tube.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024