Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This should be required reading for all ATM. 21:28 - May 12 with 1160 viewsBugs

https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR2VAEh
This should be required reading for all ATM. on 21:31 - May 12 with 1129 viewsSwansea_Blue

That looks fascinating. Still working, so only dipped into the restaurant table example, but great stuff by the looks of it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 21:40 - May 12 with 1104 viewssparks

Troubling- given the urge to get people back to work and the concentration on social distancing as if it was some sort of solid prophylactic.

Stick a carrier in a room with 5 others, for 3 days, avoiding close contact- its going to spread anyway.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 22:35 - May 12 with 1045 viewssyntaxerror

Interesting article, thanks for posting.
This should be required reading for all ATM. on 23:13 - May 12 with 1025 viewsjeera

Yes, that is a real reminder of the realities.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 23:16 - May 12 with 1026 viewslinhdi

What a fascinating and well-argued piece. It explains really clearly how it is time and not just proximity that counts.
This should be required reading for all ATM. on 00:01 - May 13 with 1003 viewsBugs

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 23:16 - May 12 by linhdi

What a fascinating and well-argued piece. It explains really clearly how it is time and not just proximity that counts.

Yeah, I thought i was reasonably knowledgeable on how this type of virus spreads. I discovered I had a more than few holes in my knowledge after reading that.
This should be required reading for all ATM. on 00:07 - May 13 with 997 viewsjeera

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 00:01 - May 13 by Bugs

Yeah, I thought i was reasonably knowledgeable on how this type of virus spreads. I discovered I had a more than few holes in my knowledge after reading that.

I do know that on my next visit to a restaurant I shall be paying more attention to the room layout than usual.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 00:46 - May 13 with 976 viewsGuthrum

A more extended version of the "Bob" scenario is what kicked off the Italian outbreak in Lombardy. The person in question was in his 30s, misdiagnosed (as 'Flu) and went about his normal social life for some time before becoming ill enough to be hospitalised and test positive for Covid-19.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 08:07 - May 13 with 905 viewsSteve_M

Thanks for posting that, I've read some of the same over the last few weeks but not in such a clear, succinct article.

It demonstrates why it should be necessary to reduce the number of active cases further before re-opening too many more types of businesses and also that watching live sport is still a long, way away,.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 08:48 - May 13 with 875 viewsDanTheMan

Thank you for that, was a great but sobering read.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This should be required reading for all ATM. on 09:51 - May 13 with 821 viewslowhouseblue

really useful - thanks. i am circulating this at work.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024