Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less 13:17 - May 13 with 1610 viewsSpruceMoose

Who would have thought all of the impotent white protesting and the reopening of businesses during an ever increasingly severe pandemic could have had this impact!?

A warning for the UK here perhaps?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/13/new-us-coronavirus-hotspots-republ
[Post edited 13 May 2020 13:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:20 - May 13 with 1200 viewseireblue

Could this finally be the death knell for Country and Western “music”.
Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:20 - May 13 with 1203 viewsfooters

But will the increased death rate mean these people will now see the error of their ways? Answer: no.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 13:21]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:23 - May 13 with 1174 viewsfactual_blue

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:20 - May 13 by eireblue

Could this finally be the death knell for Country and Western “music”.

Is that the country and western music derived heavily from Irish folk music, or a different country and western music?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:27 - May 13 with 1152 viewsfactual_blue

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:20 - May 13 by footers

But will the increased death rate mean these people will now see the error of their ways? Answer: no.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 13:21]

They have Jesus as their vaccine. They'll be fine.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:34 - May 13 with 1125 viewsfooters

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:27 - May 13 by factual_blue

They have Jesus as their vaccine. They'll be fine.

I thought they were deporting Mexicans?

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:34 - May 13 with 1125 viewseireblue

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:23 - May 13 by factual_blue

Is that the country and western music derived heavily from Irish folk music, or a different country and western music?

OMG. You monster.

That is the equivalent of comparing the yellow square thing Americans put on a burger based “food” product served in a Whitecastles, with a Blue Stilton.
Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:52 - May 13 with 1085 viewsfactual_blue

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:34 - May 13 by eireblue

OMG. You monster.

That is the equivalent of comparing the yellow square thing Americans put on a burger based “food” product served in a Whitecastles, with a Blue Stilton.

It's true though.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:59 - May 13 with 1064 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 13:34 - May 13 by eireblue

OMG. You monster.

It is true that the American's do have the amazing ability to take a bad thing and somehow make it worse.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 14:03 - May 13 with 1055 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"Impotent white protesting" ?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 14:36 - May 13 with 1022 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 14:03 - May 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

"Impotent white protesting" ?

Yup. All those cosplaying white dudes and dudettes who emerged from their momma's basement, blinking their piggy little eyes in the daylight for the first time this year.

You know, the ones who decided to descend on the state capital with their machine guns to demand the economy open up for all those brown immigrants, so they can go back to work allowing the white folk to get a a haircut or a manicure. I mean I can identify, who wouldn't want to send all the Mexicans they hate back to the meat processing plant so they don't run out of pork products to cram in their gammony faces, right?

So they got their afternoon out pretending to be in the army (because there's no way in hell the real army would want them), feeling like real big men and women, impotently waving their swastika flags and their antivax signs and their 'Fake Virus' and their 'Jesus is my vaccine' banners around, with the added bonus that they got to mouthbreathe all over each other and take the virus back to their momma's house.

Well, now Momma got sick.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 14:37]

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:04 - May 13 with 982 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 14:36 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

Yup. All those cosplaying white dudes and dudettes who emerged from their momma's basement, blinking their piggy little eyes in the daylight for the first time this year.

You know, the ones who decided to descend on the state capital with their machine guns to demand the economy open up for all those brown immigrants, so they can go back to work allowing the white folk to get a a haircut or a manicure. I mean I can identify, who wouldn't want to send all the Mexicans they hate back to the meat processing plant so they don't run out of pork products to cram in their gammony faces, right?

So they got their afternoon out pretending to be in the army (because there's no way in hell the real army would want them), feeling like real big men and women, impotently waving their swastika flags and their antivax signs and their 'Fake Virus' and their 'Jesus is my vaccine' banners around, with the added bonus that they got to mouthbreathe all over each other and take the virus back to their momma's house.

Strange to generalise that specific sub group of people merely as white.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:06 - May 13 with 971 viewsgiant_stow

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 14:36 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

wow, not a fan then?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:07 - May 13 with 969 viewsfactual_blue

OMG. You monster.

https://leavingcertmusic.weebly.com/american-folk.html

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:08 - May 13 with 962 viewsmonytowbray

But Obama.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:11 - May 13 with 954 viewsDubtractor

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:04 - May 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not really strange.

Look at all the pics from those protests - hoards of white people.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:12 - May 13 with 954 viewsfooters

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:11 - May 13 by Dubtractor

Not really strange.

Look at all the pics from those protests - hoards of white people.

I wonder what would happen if a load of BAME peeps rocked up outside government buildings brandishing automatic rifles? The mind boggles.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:22 - May 13 with 940 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:04 - May 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Strange to say that it is overwhelmingly white people protesting, when it is in fact overwhelmingly white people protesting?

Yeah sure. I'm thoroughly unsurprised that you'd be triggered by this.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 15:22]

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:23 - May 13 with 931 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:06 - May 13 by giant_stow

wow, not a fan then?!

Let' just say my opinion on these folk isn't that they were dropped as children, it's that they were punted into the ceiling fan too.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:27 - May 13 with 923 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:22 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

Strange to say that it is overwhelmingly white people protesting, when it is in fact overwhelmingly white people protesting?

Yeah sure. I'm thoroughly unsurprised that you'd be triggered by this.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 15:22]

Their defining feature isn't that they are white.

Poor effort.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:27 - May 13 with 923 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:12 - May 13 by footers

I wonder what would happen if a load of BAME peeps rocked up outside government buildings brandishing automatic rifles? The mind boggles.

Nowadays, they'd be shot on sight. A while back though...

"The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by then governor of California, Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were lawfully conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after Black Panthers members, bearing arms, marched upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:28 - May 13 with 917 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:27 - May 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Their defining feature isn't that they are white.

Poor effort.

Lol. Ok buddy. I'm sure you've done a huge amount of research into this so we can just go with that if it keeps you quiet while the rest of us discuss it.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 15:30]

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:43 - May 13 with 889 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:28 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

Lol. Ok buddy. I'm sure you've done a huge amount of research into this so we can just go with that if it keeps you quiet while the rest of us discuss it.

Glad we are agreed.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:44 - May 13 with 888 viewsgiant_stow

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:23 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

Let' just say my opinion on these folk isn't that they were dropped as children, it's that they were punted into the ceiling fan too.

you have a lovely way with words!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:45 - May 13 with 883 viewsSpruceMoose

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:43 - May 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Glad we are agreed.

I guess their defining feature is that they all have nipples.

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:56 - May 13 with 867 viewseireblue

Thoroughly unsurprising but depressing none the less on 15:28 - May 13 by SpruceMoose

Think the two appropriate responses to Marshals is “Calm down dear” or “Agree to differ”.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024