Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any enviromental types know if we have enough water 16:56 - May 13 with 647 viewsgiant_stow

in the resevoirs from the floods to handle the massive dry spell or do we have a drought to look forward to come summer?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 17:00 - May 13 with 640 viewsSwansea_Blue

This might help. Not sure if you have them in Norfolk though

No idea sorry, I've been too busy being a lert. But it pissed it down all winter, so this dry spell might not be as bad as it could have been.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 17:04 - May 13 with 616 viewsgiant_stow

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 17:00 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

This might help. Not sure if you have them in Norfolk though

No idea sorry, I've been too busy being a lert. But it pissed it down all winter, so this dry spell might not be as bad as it could have been.

Thank you Swansea!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 17:18 - May 13 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 17:04 - May 13 by giant_stow

Thank you Swansea!

Just Googled and can't find anything specific to this year. There was a major report earlier in the year that said we could run out by 2050 if we don't do anything (and if the human race still exists by then).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 18:59 - May 13 with 545 viewsm14_blue

Thirlmere is currently just below 13m. Usual range is between 10 and 16, so very much at normal levels still, despite an extremely dry few weeks.

So basically, I’m alright Jack. Can’t speak for you southern types though, you don’t really have rain down there do you?
Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 19:15 - May 13 with 534 viewsgiant_stow

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 18:59 - May 13 by m14_blue

Thirlmere is currently just below 13m. Usual range is between 10 and 16, so very much at normal levels still, despite an extremely dry few weeks.

So basically, I’m alright Jack. Can’t speak for you southern types though, you don’t really have rain down there do you?

There was a bout of 2 or 3 days of heavy rain, but before since nowt (see how im in touch with my northern bredwin?).

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 19:19 - May 13 with 526 viewsm14_blue

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 19:15 - May 13 by giant_stow

There was a bout of 2 or 3 days of heavy rain, but before since nowt (see how im in touch with my northern bredwin?).

Same up here, weather has been fabulous ever since we were locked down.

Superb work with the lingo.
Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 19:31 - May 13 with 513 viewsgiant_stow

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 19:19 - May 13 by m14_blue

Same up here, weather has been fabulous ever since we were locked down.

Superb work with the lingo.

Its Definately taken the edge off lockdown.

Any enviromental types know if we have enough water on 20:00 - May 13 with 481 viewsTractorWood

Lark looked high when I jogged past it on Sunday.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024