Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maria Caulfield MP 08:51 - May 14 with 7491 viewstractordownsouth

Not sure I've ever seen a lower blow from any elected representative. She's clearly using an out of context clip of Starmer talking about and condemning previous actions in the grooming gangs scandal and presenting it as if he's advocating them.

Edit: As the coward has now protected her tweets, a link to what she retweeted is below.

Imagine being so rattled that you're willing to twist a story about abused children to make a party political point.

Here's the full video:

[Post edited 14 May 2020 9:42]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Maria Caulfield MP on 08:54 - May 14 with 3740 viewsitfcjoe

That is disgraceful an MP should be sharing that edited video.

How does someone lodge a formal complaint against her?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Maria Caulfield MP on 08:57 - May 14 with 3713 viewsartsbossbeard

Wowzers!

How morally bankrupt can someone become??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:00 - May 14 with 3691 viewstractordownsouth

Maria Caulfield MP on 08:54 - May 14 by itfcjoe

No idea, but if there's a way I'm going to do it.

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:02 - May 14 with 3686 viewsOldsmoker

This accusation is sensational and will grab the headlines for a short while.
The inevitable exposure of these lies will not be sensational and will be missed by most, leaving the overall impression that Starmer is a wrong 'un.
Caulfield knows that and has done this dirty deed because of it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:03 - May 14 with 3677 viewsGuthrum

Very daft thing to do after yesterday, when he demonstrated his speed and ability at highlighting inaccurate quotes.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:06 - May 14 with 3660 viewsDanTheMan

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:03 - May 14 by Guthrum

Very daft thing to do after yesterday, when he demonstrated his speed and ability at highlighting inaccurate quotes.

Extra daft when you look into who she was sharing that from. Not a good look at all.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:06 - May 14 with 3653 viewsGlasgowBlue

She’ll say that she wasn’t aware that the video was edited and receive no censure. They’ll probably mumble about her being in the frontline as a nurse during this crisis blah blah blah.

What it does show is that the Tories are absolutely terrified of Starmer.

I don’t see Johnson being PM at the next election. He had an easy ride against Corbyn but there is no way he will enjoy being schooled by Starmer every week.

I think he’ll stand down due to ill health* sometime in the future. He’s fulfilled his ambition of being PM.

Sunak is in the perfect position to win a leadership election and would be a far more even match for Starmer. He’s also shown to be a One Nation state interventionist Tory rather than an ideological Thatcherite, which is probably what the Tories need for the future if they are going to start relevant.

* he has a genuine excuse after his brush with covid19. He came back far too soon imo and hasn’t looked right since he returned.

Edit. A quick look at the feed from where the tweet originally came shows it to be a right wing equivalent of the Canary. Full of vile and hatpred. No mainstream politician should be retweeting stuff from this feed.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 9:10]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:12 - May 14 with 3618 viewsMullet

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:06 - May 14 by DanTheMan

Extra daft when you look into who she was sharing that from. Not a good look at all.

The responses underneath are mindboggling, they don't even hear the big stutter where it's been edited do they?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:12 - May 14 with 3615 viewsEastTownBlue

Oh. She has just protected her tweets all of a sudden.

I wonder why ?
Maria Caulfield MP on 09:13 - May 14 with 3616 viewsJakeITFC

Interestingly a friend of mine said he'd seen a few memes/videos etc. circulating on Facebook and the like of Starmer being implicated in covering up these child abuse scandals.

It doesn't take long for something like this to stick in those crowds, true or not.
Maria Caulfield MP on 09:13 - May 14 with 3611 viewsDanTheMan

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:12 - May 14 by EastTownBlue

Oh. She has just protected her tweets all of a sudden.

I wonder why ?

Ah bóllocks, should have got a screenshot as evidence.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:14 - May 14 with 3610 viewssparks

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:06 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

She’ll say that she wasn’t aware that the video was edited and receive no censure. They’ll probably mumble about her being in the frontline as a nurse during this crisis blah blah blah.

I don’t see Johnson being PM at the next election. He had an easy ride against Corbyn but there is no way he will enjoy being schooled by Starmer every week.

I think he’ll stand down due to ill health* sometime in the future. He’s fulfilled his ambition of being PM.

Sunak is in the perfect position to win a leadership election and would be a far more even match for Starmer. He’s also shown to be a One Nation state interventionist Tory rather than an ideological Thatcherite, which is probably what the Tories need for the future if they are going to start relevant.

* he has a genuine excuse after his brush with covid19. He came back far too soon imo and hasn’t looked right since he returned.

Edit. A quick look at the feed from where the tweet originally came shows it to be a right wing equivalent of the Canary. Full of vile and hatpred. No mainstream politician should be retweeting stuff from this feed.

She appears to have suddenly changed her twitter settings so only "approved followers" can see them.

Utterly disgraceful and she should resign.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:16 - May 14 with 3596 viewsMullet

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:13 - May 14 by JakeITFC

Interestingly a friend of mine said he'd seen a few memes/videos etc. circulating on Facebook and the like of Starmer being implicated in covering up these child abuse scandals.

It doesn't take long for something like this to stick in those crowds, true or not.

It's already stuck amongst the 5G/Kill Gates/Crystal Skulls crowd and has for some time. Presumably via Icke given the Jimmy Saville stuff?

I think I even saw it when he was prominent enough but Corbyn was riding his momentum as leader.

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:17 - May 14 with 3584 viewsm14_blue

Despicable.

She isn’t fit to be an MP and should be removed immediately.

It’s time the decent people left in the Conservative party should some balls and stood up against what their party has become. If this goes on much longer they will rapidly become like the Republicans, a moral vacuum that no decent person will ever support again.
Maria Caulfield MP on 09:18 - May 14 with 3569 viewstractordownsouth

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:06 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Yep, I've thought for a while that Johnson won't be in charge for the next election - that will involve him being accountable for all of his undeliverable promises. I reckon in a year or two's time we'll see him resign to spend time with his family, and hand over to Sunak or Gove.

As you say, Johnson had an easy ride up against the worst Labour and Lib Dem leaders we've ever had and had the fortune of being able to push through a Brexit deal that didn't contain many of the promises he made in 2016, purely because people were tired of the whole thing.

Sunak does seem to be on the left of the party economically and his budget was relatively interventionist, but I don't get this "One Nation" stuff. If you look at his record, he's voted for cuts to benefits and support for disabled people so has a history of voting for hard right economic policies.

Yeah that account looks like a cesspit. As for the Canary, I got blocked on twitter by Kerry Ann Mendoza the other week, which I'm a bit proud of myself for.

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:19 - May 14 with 3559 viewsWeWereZombies

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:13 - May 14 by JakeITFC

This is why Facebook, Twitter etc. need a reset, there is no guarantee of provenance whatsoever. The tactics have always been around but they spread like a contagion on the brains of those who are not alerted to the diseased content.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:21 - May 14 with 3547 viewsMullet

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:17 - May 14 by m14_blue

Despicable.

It’s time the decent people left in the Conservative party should some balls and stood up against what their party has become. If this goes on much longer they will rapidly become like the Republicans, a moral vacuum that no decent person will ever support again.

If you search her account, click the 3 dots you can report it to twitter if that does anything at all?

I dunno if twitter is particularly good or active at that sort of thing.

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:22 - May 14 with 3534 viewsfactual_blue

Maria Caulfield MP on 08:57 - May 14 by artsbossbeard

Wowzers!

How morally bankrupt can someone become??

Haven't you heard of boris johnson?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:23 - May 14 with 3531 viewstractordownsouth

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:17 - May 14 by m14_blue

Despicable.

The likes of Heseltine, Clarke, Stewart and Grieve did stand up but they got booted out.

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:25 - May 14 with 3507 viewsGlasgowBlue

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:18 - May 14 by tractordownsouth

Yep, I've thought for a while that Johnson won't be in charge for the next election - that will involve him being accountable for all of his undeliverable promises. I reckon in a year or two's time we'll see him resign to spend time with his family, and hand over to Sunak or Gove.

As you say, Johnson had an easy ride up against the worst Labour and Lib Dem leaders we've ever had and had the fortune of being able to push through a Brexit deal that didn't contain many of the promises he made in 2016, purely because people were tired of the whole thing.

Sunak does seem to be on the left of the party economically and his budget was relatively interventionist, but I don't get this "One Nation" stuff. If you look at his record, he's voted for cuts to benefits and support for disabled people so has a history of voting for hard right economic policies.

Yeah that account looks like a cesspit. As for the Canary, I got blocked on twitter by Kerry Ann Mendoza the other week, which I'm a bit proud of myself for.

Voting records never tell the whole story. MP’s are whipped and unless you are a serial rebel like, Jezza was under Blair and Brown, then you’ll vote with the party.

Yiu won’t find a bigger one nation Torynthan Ken Clarke and his voting record will be similar to Sunak’s. As with Rory Steward, Dominic Grieve, David Gauke etc.

I accept that Sunak is relatively unknown though.

Mendoza is one of those who is currently smearing Starmer as being in the pocket if the Zionists.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 9:27]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:27 - May 14 with 3497 viewsMullet

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:25 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Voting records never tell the whole story. MP’s are whipped and unless you are a serial rebel like, Jezza was under Blair and Brown, then you’ll vote with the party.

Yiu won’t find a bigger one nation Torynthan Ken Clarke and his voting record will be similar to Sunak’s. As with Rory Steward, Dominic Grieve, David Gauke etc.

Mendoza is one of those who is currently smearing Starmer as being in the pocket if the Zionists.

I dunno, sometimes they are bob on. Rees Mogg's record is as appalling as you'd expect for a man like him. If he's representative of the party as a whole then it's even more homophobic, backward and callous than I thought!

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:28 - May 14 with 3495 viewsfactual_blue

Maria Caulfield MP on 08:54 - May 14 by itfcjoe

https://www.parliament.uk/documents/pcfs/current-inquiries/Complaining%20about%2

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:28 - May 14 with 3486 viewssparks

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:25 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Hopefully the media will pick up on this story and expose this woman for her appalling behaviour.

One would hope that someone has already tipped off the BBC...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:29 - May 14 with 3483 viewsfactual_blue

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:00 - May 14 by tractordownsouth

No idea, but if there's a way I'm going to do it.

Just posted this above

https://www.parliament.uk/documents/pcfs/current-inquiries/Complaining%20about%2

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:30 - May 14 with 3472 viewstractordownsouth

Maria Caulfield MP on 09:29 - May 14 by factual_blue

Just posted this above

Says you can only complain about parliamentary or expenses matters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024