Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion 11:35 - May 14 with 756 viewsStuartSlater

So... First of all loved the best of feature ,.great stuff...

So many and all worth a read... Wow that 81 side..

But one thing has been bothering me, on pure impact Resuernwas an immense player for us... His goal in the play lff final was one of my favourite moments of being a tractor boy... He was also great for us in that wonderful season.

So why did he not make many teams..

Midfield Matt and Jim and Marcus is the main man up front but surely he could fit in somewhere out wide or just behind.

What does everyone else think.

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 11:42 - May 14 with 731 viewsLibero

I think Martjin provided the injection into the squad upon his arrival that was needed but he never really developed beyond being an impact player off the bench at Ipswich.

That's not to say he didn't have brilliant games, I seem to remember Bradford, West Ham and Portsmouth performances where he started and raised hell but in reality he didn't really fit into our 3-5-2 nor a 4-4-2.

Injuries also played their part, lets not forget that we only really got Reuser due to the fact he had suffered a couple of nasty injuries before his arrival, he was expected to be quite some player before suffering these.

He was without a doubt a supremely talented player, one of my all time favourites but he's a cult player really.
Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 11:53 - May 14 with 707 viewsStuartSlater

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 11:42 - May 14 by Libero

I think Martjin provided the injection into the squad upon his arrival that was needed but he never really developed beyond being an impact player off the bench at Ipswich.

That's not to say he didn't have brilliant games, I seem to remember Bradford, West Ham and Portsmouth performances where he started and raised hell but in reality he didn't really fit into our 3-5-2 nor a 4-4-2.

Injuries also played their part, lets not forget that we only really got Reuser due to the fact he had suffered a couple of nasty injuries before his arrival, he was expected to be quite some player before suffering these.

He was without a doubt a supremely talented player, one of my all time favourites but he's a cult player really.

Yep... agreed.. and I know twenty years some what clouds judgement... I just felt on his day, which may not have been as regular as Scowcroft he was great.. and gave me as much pleasure as nearly any player for us.

Pretty sure Dos Santos made a couple of teams... in a similar way, pure class!!!

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 11:55 - May 14 with 698 viewsLibero

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 11:53 - May 14 by StuartSlater

Yep... agreed.. and I know twenty years some what clouds judgement... I just felt on his day, which may not have been as regular as Scowcroft he was great.. and gave me as much pleasure as nearly any player for us.

Pretty sure Dos Santos made a couple of teams... in a similar way, pure class!!!

Rolls Reuser <3
Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 12:18 - May 14 with 671 viewsMullet

I think players often picked their mates.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 12:21 - May 14 with 664 viewsStuartSlater

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 12:18 - May 14 by Mullet

I think players often picked their mates.

maybe.. which would suggest he was disliked by the team

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 13:20 - May 14 with 611 viewsIllinoisblue

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 12:21 - May 14 by StuartSlater

maybe.. which would suggest he was disliked by the team

That’s quite a leap

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dream XI's and Reuser's lack of inclusion on 15:32 - May 14 with 541 viewsBluefish

Just another player that Joe Royle ruined

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024