Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood 11:57 - May 14 with 1617 viewsStuartSlater

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 18:25 - May 14 with 1460 viewsBlueBadger

No 'misunderstood bellend' option?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 22:01 - May 14 with 1399 viewsHipsterectomy

I listened to the True Geordie podcast with Dyer years ago. He spoke about how they had a rivalry due to both being youth prospects at rival clubs. They became the greatest of friends and Dyer said he's one of the nicest people he's ever met.

I'm not sure if that says much about the people of Ipswich and Newcastle or is a compliment.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 22:02 - May 14 with 1391 viewsWD19

He is no Darren Huckerby.
Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 10:33 - May 15 with 1288 viewsLibero

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 22:01 - May 14 by Hipsterectomy

I listened to the True Geordie podcast with Dyer years ago. He spoke about how they had a rivalry due to both being youth prospects at rival clubs. They became the greatest of friends and Dyer said he's one of the nicest people he's ever met.

I'm not sure if that says much about the people of Ipswich and Newcastle or is a compliment.

I've also seen that, think it speaks volumes that Dyer is supposedly one of his best mates in football yet how Dyer tells these stories Bellamy still sounds like a complete berk.

He also comes up quite a lot on the Undr The Cosh podcast as it appears a large cross section of their guests have had dealings with him at somepoint.
It sounds like he was a very driven, determined and professional bloke who's demands bordered on the unreasonable in a manner similar to that of Roy Keane, only without ever holding half as much respect as Keane did...

Smashing John Arne Riise round the head with a golf club in his sleep and then making a jokey celebration about it before the metaphorical (and physical) wounds had healed should probably put him in the bellend category alone...
Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 11:21 - May 15 with 1262 viewsHerbivore

I know it's going back to when he was young and possibly naive, but it's hard to find anyone in Norwich who has had dealings with him that doesn't think he's a total cock.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 11:45 - May 15 with 1248 viewsKieran_Knows

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 22:01 - May 14 by Hipsterectomy

Bellamy and Dyer have always said whoever gets a job first, they'll take the other as assistant (Bellamy was close to getting the Oxford job a couple of years ago and Dyer was going as his assistant). Think Phil has said that Bellamy has tried taking Dyer with him to assist him at Anderlecht under 23's this season as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 10:25 - May 19 with 1106 viewsLibero

Maybe he was a "misunderstood bellend" all the long?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52710214
Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 11:54 - May 19 with 1069 viewsSwansea_Blue

Doesn't he have a good reputation for doing loads of charity and community work, or am I muddling him up with someone else?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 11:56 - May 19 with 1066 viewsLibero

Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 11:54 - May 19 by Swansea_Blue

Doesn't he have a good reputation for doing loads of charity and community work, or am I muddling him up with someone else?

No, I think you're right. Seem to remember some project in Sierra Leone?
Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood on 13:09 - May 19 with 1019 viewshammo56

Met him once after a Wales v England game at the Millennium stadium.
As daughter is a wheelchair user we were parked in the underground car park at the stadium and when we returned to our car after the game we were stopped by a steward with some other Welsh disabled fans whilst we had to wait for the England players to board their coach.
Bellamy walked into the car park and as soon as he saw the Welsh fans in wheelchairs came over immediately and started chatting with them. Eventually he got to us and when he saw our England tops said “I’m not sure about this”. I then pointed out to him the Ipswich Town wheel trims on my daughter’s chair and he laughed and said “it must be my lucky day”.
He then had a chat with my daughter for about 5 minutes joking with her. Must admit always thought of him as a bell end but my opinion of him changed that day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024