Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* 18:56 - May 14 with 625 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* on 19:02 - May 14 with 601 viewsRyorry

Official Barber Shop Chronicles by Inua Ellams | Free National Theatre Full Performance
Fundraiser
10,202 watching now-Premiere in progress. Started less than 1 minute ago

"Barber Shop Chronicles is Inua Ellams' smash-hit play about the places where banter can be barbed, and the truth always is telling. "

What could be more suited to the TWTD forum?!

Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* on 19:05 - May 14 with 592 viewsBlueBadger

when they first started doing these at the beginning of The Event me and Mrs Badger sworse blind we'd take in a few - bit of Shakespeare, bit of modern, some classic cinema.

What have we actually done?

Watched 8 series of 'Taskmaster' and a load of Disney remakes.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 19:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* on 19:10 - May 14 with 569 viewsRyorry

Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* on 19:05 - May 14 by BlueBadger

when they first started doing these at the beginning of The Event me and Mrs Badger sworse blind we'd take in a few - bit of Shakespeare, bit of modern, some classic cinema.

What have we actually done?

Watched 8 series of 'Taskmaster' and a load of Disney remakes.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 19:05]

They start a bit early at this time of year for me, still got to go & walk the mutt.

Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* on 19:21 - May 14 with 551 viewsfactual_blue

Looks good, NT live starting in *4 mins, 7pm* on 19:02 - May 14 by Ryorry

Official Barber Shop Chronicles by Inua Ellams | Free National Theatre Full Performance
Fundraiser
10,202 watching now-Premiere in progress. Started less than 1 minute ago

"Barber Shop Chronicles is Inua Ellams' smash-hit play about the places where banter can be barbed, and the truth always is telling. "

What could be more suited to the TWTD forum?!

There's no mention of cheese.

I'm out.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024