Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A new level for Trumpy 11:31 - May 15 with 1287 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

A new level for Trumpy on 11:33 - May 15 with 1277 viewsBluefish

Like some of the responses

If we don't call 999 to report fires, we will have less fires reported

If we don't take pregnancy tests we will have less pregnancies

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

A new level for Trumpy on 11:48 - May 15 with 1212 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I am not in any way a defender of Trump nor his disastrous presidency but there is an element of truth in what he says here.

In carrying out more tests they will find some of the mild cases of the virus which might well have gone unnoticed without testing. They become part of the case-count where, without testing, they would not have done.
[Post edited 15 May 2020 11:49]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

A new level for Trumpy on 11:48 - May 15 with 1205 viewsBrianTablet

A new level for Trumpy on 11:33 - May 15 by Bluefish

Like some of the responses

If we don't call 999 to report fires, we will have less fires reported

If we don't take pregnancy tests we will have less pregnancies

If we don't vote for these numpties, we don't have them leading us.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

A new level for Trumpy on 12:01 - May 15 with 1161 viewsPinewoodblue

A new level for Trumpy on 11:48 - May 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

I am not in any way a defender of Trump nor his disastrous presidency but there is an element of truth in what he says here.

In carrying out more tests they will find some of the mild cases of the virus which might well have gone unnoticed without testing. They become part of the case-count where, without testing, they would not have done.

USA doesn’t make the top 40 if you look at testing on a per capita basis. Even UK is above them.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A new level for Trumpy on 12:04 - May 15 with 1150 viewsDubtractor

This sums up it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/15/donald-trump-coronavirus-respons

There can't be many world leaders that inspire use of the word 'agog' in a headline about them....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

A new level for Trumpy on 12:36 - May 15 with 1082 viewsBlueBadger

A new level for Trumpy on 11:48 - May 15 by BrianTablet

If we don't vote for these numpties, we don't have them leading us.

But the football is better now!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A new level for Trumpy on 13:37 - May 15 with 984 viewsSouthBucksBlue

A new level for Trumpy on 12:04 - May 15 by Dubtractor

This sums up it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/15/donald-trump-coronavirus-respons

There can't be many world leaders that inspire use of the word 'agog' in a headline about them....

“A poll in France last week found Merkel to be far and away the most trusted world leader. Just 2% had confidence Trump was leading the world in the right direction. Only Boris Johnson and Xi Jinping inspired less faith.”

So Boris inspires less faith than Trump in France. I’m no fan of Boris but that seems odd.
A new level for Trumpy on 13:41 - May 15 with 967 viewsSpruceMoose

Particularly enjoyed him visiting a mask manufacturing plant yesterday, and refusing to wear a mask. He was the only one without one.

Guaranteed that the reason behind it is vanity. He's terrified that his orange makeup will rub off on it. He's terrified that the elastic strap will make his candy floss hair uncoil. If he doesn't contract this virus through his own vanity and stupidity at some point he genuinely must have made a deal with the devil.
[Post edited 15 May 2020 13:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

A new level for Trumpy on 13:46 - May 15 with 943 viewsBlueBadger

A new level for Trumpy on 13:41 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Particularly enjoyed him visiting a mask manufacturing plant yesterday, and refusing to wear a mask. He was the only one without one.

Guaranteed that the reason behind it is vanity. He's terrified that his orange makeup will rub off on it. He's terrified that the elastic strap will make his candy floss hair uncoil. If he doesn't contract this virus through his own vanity and stupidity at some point he genuinely must have made a deal with the devil.
[Post edited 15 May 2020 13:42]

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A new level for Trumpy on 13:47 - May 15 with 937 viewsBlueBadger

A new level for Trumpy on 13:37 - May 15 by SouthBucksBlue

“A poll in France last week found Merkel to be far and away the most trusted world leader. Just 2% had confidence Trump was leading the world in the right direction. Only Boris Johnson and Xi Jinping inspired less faith.”

So Boris inspires less faith than Trump in France. I’m no fan of Boris but that seems odd.

The French appear less interested in the US than we are, plus Boris is considerably closer geographically speaking.

A new level for Trumpy on 13:51 - May 15 with 929 viewsSpruceMoose

A new level for Trumpy on 13:47 - May 15 by BlueBadger

The French appear less interested in the US than we are, plus Boris is considerably closer geographically speaking.

Was he at death's door when the poll was taken? Being half dead would be the only way I can conceive that he'd be considered less trustworthy than Trump.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A new level for Trumpy on 16:24 - May 15 with 847 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

A new level for Trumpy on 17:40 - May 15 with 751 viewsfloridaboy

A new level for Trumpy on 11:48 - May 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

But the experts in the States have already said that they are not carrying out the amount of testing that Orange Man says. Listen to the likes of Dr. Fauci.

He is not telling the truth so he can keep his voters on side. He is behind Joe Biden in the polls so needs to keep the gun toting nutters on side!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024