Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. 15:01 - May 15 with 2357 viewsSitfcB

Table to be decided by PPG basis.

Anyone know anywhere where you can work this out?

I’d like to see who’s getting promoted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:03 - May 15 with 1821 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/ppg-coventry-city

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:05 - May 15 with 1798 viewsSitfcB

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:03 - May 15 by BlueBadger

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/ppg-coventry-city

That’s league 1 en?

COYB

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:06 - May 15 with 1800 viewsitfcjoe

If they go weighted it is Cheltenham with 4th spot, otherwise Exter

They may still do the play offs - but top 3 are going to be up whichever way it goes it seems (Plymouth, Crewe and Swindon)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:08 - May 15 with 1784 viewsSpruceMoose

Less football talk please. I was forgetting how terrible Lambert had made us this year.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:08 - May 15 with 1777 viewsSitfcB

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:06 - May 15 by itfcjoe

They may still do the play offs - but top 3 are going to be up whichever way it goes it seems (Plymouth, Crewe and Swindon)

Yeah they’re hopeful of doing the play-offs apparently.

As per the weighted points-per-game standings, Crewe Alexandra, Swindon Town and Plymouth Argyle would be promoted and Stevenage would be relegated.

Cheltenham Town, Exeter City, Colchester United and Northampton Town would enter the play-oFfs.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/league-two-clubs-vote-end-22033694.

COYB

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:20 - May 15 with 1745 viewsBlueBadger

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:05 - May 15 by SitfcB

That’s league 1 en?

But is DOES explain how it works....

'The table would use the average number of points each side has picked up per home game this season and the average number of points picked up at each away game this season.

Those numbers would then be applied to each home and away game left on a team's fixture list.'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:21 - May 15 with 1738 viewsBlueBadger

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:08 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Less football talk please. I was forgetting how terrible Lambert had made us this year.

But we DID get Brexit done...

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:23 - May 15 with 1724 viewshadleighboyblue

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:20 - May 15 by BlueBadger

'The table would use the average number of points each side has picked up per home game this season and the average number of points picked up at each away game this season.

Those numbers would then be applied to each home and away game left on a team's fixture list.'

Fair enough , so why can't Div 1 do the same ?
Login to get fewer ads

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:24 - May 15 with 1715 viewsBlueBadger

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:23 - May 15 by hadleighboyblue

Fair enough , so why can't Div 1 do the same ?

Because I think we'd all like to see Derby's annual failure in its full glory?

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:25 - May 15 with 1712 viewsBloomBlue

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:08 - May 15 by SitfcB

As per the weighted points-per-game standings, Crewe Alexandra, Swindon Town and Plymouth Argyle would be promoted and Stevenage would be relegated.

Cheltenham Town, Exeter City, Colchester United and Northampton Town would enter the play-oFfs.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/league-two-clubs-vote-end-22033694.

A playoff final at Wembley and no fans
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:28 - May 15 with 1690 viewsSitfcB

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:20 - May 15 by BlueBadger

Yeah but that’s effort innit.

COYB

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:29 - May 15 with 1687 viewsBlueBadger

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:28 - May 15 by SitfcB

Yeah but that’s effort innit.

As Bloots isn't here and the predicted table shows us 11th, I'd just like to say 'Lambert out' at this point.

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:30 - May 15 with 1684 viewspatrickswell

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:25 - May 15 by BloomBlue

A playoff final at Wembley and no fans

More likely at St George’s Park with the semi-finals as one off matches.
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:43 - May 15 with 1651 viewsPhilTWTD

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:08 - May 15 by SitfcB

No relegation but seems Barrow could still come up to make up the 92 after Bury's exit. Not sure what the plan might be for making up the 24 in League One.
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:45 - May 15 with 1637 viewsBloomBlue

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:43 - May 15 by PhilTWTD

No relegation but seems Barrow could still come up to make up the 92 after Bury's exit. Not sure what the plan might be for making up the 24 in League One.

Relegate Norwich
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:04 - May 15 with 1588 viewsEastTownBlue

EFL statement has been released.

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/may/efl-statement-latest-update

"innovative and creative solutions" obviously the issue here.
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:07 - May 15 with 1569 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:07 - May 15 with 1564 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:43 - May 15 by PhilTWTD

Surely it will just be 4 going up from League Two and 3 going down from League One, as was planned all along?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:11 - May 15 with 1538 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:04 - May 15 by EastTownBlue

The innovative and creative solutions bit worries me that the dissenting clubs (ie. us) may be pushing for either an enlarged playoffs, or some weird solution where only certain remaining fixtures are fulfilled

Both of which would be ludicrous

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:12 - May 15 with 1528 viewsm14_blue

This is just ridiculous, complete madness.

Are they not taking attendances into account at all????
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:13 - May 15 with 1530 viewsMullet

Having seen how this affects things geographically speaking, finish the season! I don't wanna lose Tranmere and keep chuffing Wombles FC.

#keepawaydaysnorthern

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:15 - May 15 with 1501 viewsPhilTWTD

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:07 - May 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Surely it will just be 4 going up from League Two and 3 going down from League One, as was planned all along?

Ah yes, I forgot they'd made that provision when Bury were expelled. As you were!
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:16 - May 15 with 1495 viewsBloomBlue

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:04 - May 15 by EastTownBlue

"innovative and creative solutions"
Top 2 promoted and then 3-10 are placed in alphabetical order and then 3-6 go into the playoffs
League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:17 - May 15 with 1490 viewsSomethingBlue

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 15:06 - May 15 by itfcjoe

Think the fact they are doing the play-offs — which are the biggest moneyspinner Sky-wise — may well inform what happens in L1. But not before another week or so of vagueness & posturing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:25 - May 15 with 1443 viewsBlueBadger

League 2 clubs decide to end the season. on 16:11 - May 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The innovative and creative solutions bit worries me that the dissenting clubs (ie. us) may be pushing for either an enlarged playoffs, or some weird solution where only certain remaining fixtures are fulfilled

Both of which would be ludicrous

I definitely get the impression that we are amending for our best possible chance at a totally undeserved promotion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024