Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potentially contracting the virus AND picking up armed robbery charges... 15:21 - May 15 with 451 viewsSpruceMoose

...when you're already a successful multi-millionaire (or on the way to being at least)?

Oh Florida. Oh NFL. Never change.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/may/14/deandre-baker-quinton-dunbar-armed

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Potentially contracting the virus AND picking up armed robbery charges... on 15:24 - May 15 with 428 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Surprised Dunbar didn’t get injured

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Potentially contracting the virus AND picking up armed robbery charges... on 15:24 - May 15 with 429 viewshomer_123

"...I just hope to repay them with the way I carry myself as a person"

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Potentially contracting the virus AND picking up armed robbery charges... on 15:24 - May 15 with 427 viewsSpruceMoose

Potentially contracting the virus AND picking up armed robbery charges... on 15:24 - May 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Surprised Dunbar didn’t get injured

Arf!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024