Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. 17:29 - May 15 with 1087 viewsWallingford_Boy

Swindon not far from me, just hope Cheltenham can get up to.

Plymouth.... meh.

RIP Sir Bobby

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 17:30 - May 15 with 1082 viewsPecker

We are being fast tracked to the Premier League.
Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 17:48 - May 15 with 1045 viewsRadlett_blue

The big positives from my selfish point of view are that we stand to gain Luton & Charlton. I'd be prepared to lose Wycombe or Oxford for that. Hopefully we won;t lose Wimbledon (crappy little ground as it is), though Southend will go. Not many benefits from the promotion candidates from the 4th Division.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 18:10 - May 15 with 1015 viewsOsborneOneNil

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 17:48 - May 15 by Radlett_blue

The big positives from my selfish point of view are that we stand to gain Luton & Charlton. I'd be prepared to lose Wycombe or Oxford for that. Hopefully we won;t lose Wimbledon (crappy little ground as it is), though Southend will go. Not many benefits from the promotion candidates from the 4th Division.

Unless you live here in the South West. Plymouth, Swindon, Cheltenham/Exeter. Ideal!
Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 18:21 - May 15 with 991 viewsPecker

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 18:10 - May 15 by OsborneOneNil

Unless you live here in the South West. Plymouth, Swindon, Cheltenham/Exeter. Ideal!

Plymouth and Swindon are good old fashioned grounds which I enjoy. Crewe will be another long drive though.
Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 18:40 - May 15 with 976 viewsITFC_Forever

County Ground.

And in a normal world, I’d be living Plymouth coming up, and better still, early in the season as we’re on holiday in Cornwall in August.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 19:19 - May 15 with 936 viewsGuthrum

Cheltenham would suit me fine. Within walking distance .

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 20:17 - May 15 with 901 viewspatrickswell

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 17:30 - May 15 by Pecker

We are being fast tracked to the Premier League.

All part of the vision Marcus has for the club - builds character. Can’t wait to see those National League South grounds by the time Lambert reaches his fifth year of the contract.
Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 20:23 - May 15 with 895 viewsParisBlue

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 18:10 - May 15 by OsborneOneNil

Indeed, assuming we're allowed to go instead of being forced to watch via iFollow

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 22:32 - May 15 with 848 viewsRadlett_blue

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 20:23 - May 15 by ParisBlue

Indeed, assuming we're allowed to go instead of being forced to watch via iFollow

How do you think the lower leagues can continue without crowds?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 00:06 - May 16 with 833 viewsbournemouthblue

Looking forward to going back to the Country Ground next season. on 17:48 - May 15 by Radlett_blue

Colchester would be fun provided we give them a lesson or two

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024