Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MP’s response to concerns 09:09 - May 16 with 971 viewsBlueNomad

I emailed Jo Churchill on Thursday, asking her to disassociate herself from the tweets re Starmer shared by three of her parliamentary colleagues.

I have received a reply from her office manager saying, “we understand the tweets you refer to have since been deleted.” Glad to know where she stands then. I have told her that she has failed to answer my question; no doubt this will be the stock answer as dictated by Party HQ. The sad thing is, it is what I expected.
[Post edited 16 May 2020 9:15]
MP’s response to concerns on 09:36 - May 16 with 896 viewsLibero

I have some dealings with her over the last year and she was equally evasive, deciding to quote statistics at me on the subject of discussion instead of answer my request for help.
Stark difference in approach from the previous incumbent who was very supportive of a couple of issues both personal and professional that required some support.
MP’s response to concerns on 09:36 - May 16 with 895 viewsBlueBadger

When the party leader has form for not just looking to the far right but actively courting their activists(remember the whole 'Boris is hanging around with Steve 'Actual Paid Up Nazi' Bannon' thing', it's hardly surprising that the rest of them are going to be ambivalent about various other loons getting in on the act.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-steve-bannon-video-
[Post edited 16 May 2020 9:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MP’s response to concerns on 09:57 - May 16 with 851 viewsfactual_blue

MP’s response to concerns on 09:36 - May 16 by Libero

I have some dealings with her over the last year and she was equally evasive, deciding to quote statistics at me on the subject of discussion instead of answer my request for help.
Stark difference in approach from the previous incumbent who was very supportive of a couple of issues both personal and professional that required some support.

Although ruffley was a wrong 'un in many ways. There's a lot more I could but won't say.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

MP’s response to concerns on 10:06 - May 16 with 830 viewsLibero

MP’s response to concerns on 09:57 - May 16 by factual_blue

Although ruffley was a wrong 'un in many ways. There's a lot more I could but won't say.

I don’t know why you’re being so reserved, you’ve literally said it all before on here.

I’m aware of his personal issues but professionally he was excellent and showed a real understanding and empathy for the issues we went to him with, a stark contrast to Churchill’s response to very similar issues.
MP’s response to concerns on 10:33 - May 16 with 763 viewsfactual_blue

MP’s response to concerns on 10:06 - May 16 by Libero

I don’t know why you’re being so reserved, you’ve literally said it all before on here.

I’m aware of his personal issues but professionally he was excellent and showed a real understanding and empathy for the issues we went to him with, a stark contrast to Churchill’s response to very similar issues.

Trust me, I haven't said it all.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

MP’s response to concerns on 11:10 - May 16 with 720 viewsLibero

MP’s response to concerns on 10:33 - May 16 by factual_blue

Trust me, I haven't said it all.

Regardless, it was distasteful then and it is now.
MP’s response to concerns on 14:10 - May 16 with 585 viewsBlueBadger

MP’s response to concerns on 09:36 - May 16 by BlueBadger

When the party leader has form for not just looking to the far right but actively courting their activists(remember the whole 'Boris is hanging around with Steve 'Actual Paid Up Nazi' Bannon' thing', it's hardly surprising that the rest of them are going to be ambivalent about various other loons getting in on the act.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-steve-bannon-video-
[Post edited 16 May 2020 9:40]

I've also emailed my MP. I'm not expecting much as he's a shameless forelock-tugger, but we'll see.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024