Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hunt, Tom. MP (c) 10:10 - May 16 with 4026 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuofficial/photos/a.805855112846065/29678836899765

nothing further enhances a brexity rant than a fundamental grammatical error. In big letters.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:08 - May 16 with 637 viewsSpruceMoose

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:05 - May 16 by Trequartista

I've read the link, i haven't read the link inside the link.

Always a good move to start whining and spouting off before reading the source materials.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:12 - May 16 with 630 viewsTrequartista

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:08 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Always a good move to start whining and spouting off before reading the source materials.

Im not obliged to click on every link within, we're commenting on the link presented. What was the racist comment that was made?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:14 - May 16 with 626 viewsSpruceMoose

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:12 - May 16 by Trequartista

Im not obliged to click on every link within, we're commenting on the link presented. What was the racist comment that was made?

You should have established that for yourself before jumping in. I'm not doing your reading for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:14 - May 16 with 629 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:08 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Have you read it then?

The Facebook quote is far more inflammatory than the actual article. 75% of it is criticising the governments controls around COVID-19 - notably not screening incoming arrivals which is something the majority of this board has been critical of

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:14 - May 16 with 622 viewsTrequartista

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:14 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

You should have established that for yourself before jumping in. I'm not doing your reading for you.

Ha ha ha

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:19 - May 16 with 615 viewsTrequartista

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:14 - May 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Have you read it then?

The Facebook quote is far more inflammatory than the actual article. 75% of it is criticising the governments controls around COVID-19 - notably not screening incoming arrivals which is something the majority of this board has been critical of

The irony is i don't want to click on the link as i don't particularly like visiting right-wing type websites! Thank you for the heads-up on what it says. I end up 'defending' things i don't even agree with, because fair debate is more important than opinions.

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 17:08 - May 16 with 577 viewsBABLUE

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:05 - May 16 by Trequartista

I've read the link, i haven't read the link inside the link.

He seems like a lovely chap.

The website headline story is amazing too.

I think that Priti Patel helped with it.

TFL going bust as no one is using it is nearly as good as shoplifting is down when all of the shops are closed.

But Corbyn...
Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 08:50 - May 17 with 509 viewsdickie

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 15:19 - May 16 by Trequartista

The irony is i don't want to click on the link as i don't particularly like visiting right-wing type websites! Thank you for the heads-up on what it says. I end up 'defending' things i don't even agree with, because fair debate is more important than opinions.

Depends if those opinions are morally wrong. In that instance there is no debate.
Login to get fewer ads

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 08:52 - May 17 with 508 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 08:59 - May 17 with 503 viewstractordownsouth

He was piling on Nadia Whittome for being a liar regarding the PPE issue, when in reality it was her word against the care home's and therefore inconclusive.

Yet when Johnson was caught out blatantly lying and breaking parliamentary rules, he had a go at Starmer for having the audacity to point it out. And he didn't mention anything with regards to the disgusting Tory MP retweets the other day.

From what I saw of them both Gummer and Martin seemed like decent blokes. This guy seems more interested in pandering to the Brexit Party. Hopefully he's out on his arse in 4 years time.

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:03 - May 17 with 494 viewstractordownsouth

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 14:20 - May 16 by Trequartista

I've been quite impressed with his efforts so far, trying to represent the people rather than being overtly political, certainly more than Sandy 'The Invisible Man' Martin, although lost some points with me recently joining in with the early stages of the smear campaign against Keir Starmer.

Not being overtly political? You seen his twitter?

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:23 - May 17 with 486 viewsartsbossbeard

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 08:59 - May 17 by tractordownsouth

He was piling on Nadia Whittome for being a liar regarding the PPE issue, when in reality it was her word against the care home's and therefore inconclusive.

Yet when Johnson was caught out blatantly lying and breaking parliamentary rules, he had a go at Starmer for having the audacity to point it out. And he didn't mention anything with regards to the disgusting Tory MP retweets the other day.

From what I saw of them both Gummer and Martin seemed like decent blokes. This guy seems more interested in pandering to the Brexit Party. Hopefully he's out on his arse in 4 years time.

I copied the Reuters report onto to TH's twitter and suggested he humbly apologises for the incorrect slurring of the leader of the opposition.

I plan to send TH over the edge this week.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:32 - May 17 with 466 viewstractordownsouth

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:23 - May 17 by artsbossbeard

I copied the Reuters report onto to TH's twitter and suggested he humbly apologises for the incorrect slurring of the leader of the opposition.

I plan to send TH over the edge this week.

Hahah, I've been tweeting about Nadine Dorries and Lucy Allan a bit too much this week, I'm surprised I'm not blocked by either.

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:40 - May 17 with 454 viewsartsbossbeard

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:32 - May 17 by tractordownsouth

Hahah, I've been tweeting about Nadine Dorries and Lucy Allan a bit too much this week, I'm surprised I'm not blocked by either.

I've noticed that Lucy Allan now can't tweet anything without people asking if she's apologised yet.

There was one comment on the day that had me guffawing in relation to her making up a death threat in an email exchange with a constituent(!) a while back.

"To think Lucy, you've had worse days than this"

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 10:04 - May 17 with 436 viewstractordownsouth

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 09:40 - May 17 by artsbossbeard

I've noticed that Lucy Allan now can't tweet anything without people asking if she's apologised yet.

There was one comment on the day that had me guffawing in relation to her making up a death threat in an email exchange with a constituent(!) a while back.

"To think Lucy, you've had worse days than this"

Yep, to think lying about a sexual abuse case for political gain only just scrapes into her top 3 scandals is quite something. Behind making up a death threat and shouting abuse at her staff down the phone, causing 4 of them to resign within her first 6 months as MP
[Post edited 17 May 2020 10:07]

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 11:42 - May 17 with 390 viewsbournemouthblue

Hunt, Tom. MP (c) on 10:22 - May 16 by pointofblue

I don’t think now is the time for Conservatives to start whining about controlling our borders. They have revealed themselves as completely incompetent at it.

Wait till they outsource border control to G4S

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024