Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's all this white teeth plague about. 13:50 - May 16 with 1350 viewsericclacton

My neighbour called out, eric would you like a nice warm scone i've just pulled them out of the oven, i said yes i would thank you, she went into her house and came back with a bag of scones on a 8 foot long pizza shovel, i took them and said how kind she said your welcome eric and then gave me a huge smile but her mouth has had a complete refit of whiter than white teeth, unbelievable she now looks completely mad.

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 15:56 - May 16 with 1246 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 16:18 - May 16 with 1225 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just wait til she gets her lips done!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 18:40 - May 16 with 1162 viewsTangledupin_Blue

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 16:18 - May 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just wait til she gets her lips done!

Why would she want her lips to be whiter than white?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 19:29 - May 16 with 1136 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 06:29 - May 17 with 1032 viewsWeWereZombies

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 15:56 - May 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 07:49 - May 17 with 986 viewsBloomBlue

That's because so many people follow America and want to be the same. Bright white teeth I've even seen people in London drinking hot coffee using a straw, when I asked the guy serving wtf, he said a few do that it helps prevent the coffee from staining their teeth.
What's all this white teeth plague about. on 08:30 - May 17 with 955 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 13:15 - May 17 with 866 viewsericclacton

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 08:30 - May 17 by StochesStotasBlewe

Login to get fewer ads

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 15:09 - May 17 with 838 viewsericclacton

What's all this white teeth plague about. on 13:15 - May 17 by ericclacton

Nothing to do with shiny teeth but worth watching.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024