Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things must be awkward in the NotSure household... 15:01 - May 16 with 644 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Things must be awkward in the NotSure household... on 15:06 - May 16 with 603 viewsBlueBadger

This reminds me, must do some writing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Things must be awkward in the NotSure household... on 16:22 - May 16 with 539 viewsStokieBlue

Very good.

Just been for a cycle and as far as I can tell, in London at least, there are no rules anymore.

I really hope that the London R value is correct and the low number of cases is correct.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Things must be awkward in the NotSure household... on 16:25 - May 16 with 529 viewsbluelagos

Things must be awkward in the NotSure household... on 16:22 - May 16 by StokieBlue

Very good.

Just been for a cycle and as far as I can tell, in London at least, there are no rules anymore.

I really hope that the London R value is correct and the low number of cases is correct.

SB

Was going to ask your opinion on that.

Given that Londoners live far more tightly and seem to be not following lockdown as tightly as the regions, how can they have a lower "r"?

Seems counter intuitive to me.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024